Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebeeee4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 02:41 PM
    My boyfriend taped us having sex
    My boyfriend of 8 months is always trying to tape us having sex, but I don't feel comfortable enough to let him (I have trust issues with him) so I always say no. I went on his iPod while he was at work and saw that he video taped us having full on sex for 30 min, and I was completely unaware of it. What should I do?
    teastalk Posts: 299, Reputation: 21

Feb 22, 2010, 02:45 PM

Delete it and break up with him.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 02:59 PM

I agree with teastalk - erase it and then erase him from your life.

He's fully demonstrated what a non-trustworthy loser he is.
    mistyjane Posts: 271, Reputation: 59

Feb 22, 2010, 03:10 PM

OMG!
    This guy is crazy! How can he act like that?
    This is an intervention in your private life.
    If you say no it's NO!
    It's seems he's doing this with all the girls he's sleeping with just to have a collection!
    Erase the video as soon as you can and FORGET THIS GUY!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 03:23 PM

Taping you behind your back? I wonder what else he does behind your back?

How can you still trust him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 03:33 PM

I would never have anything to do with him again ever, let alone consider having sex.

Steal his Ipod, and destroy it. Protect yourself dear, right freakin' now.
    bebeeee4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 06:52 PM

Thanks everyone. And yes I deleted it right away.. I then had a feeling he put it on his computer, sure enough he did. Deleted it there as well
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2010, 07:37 PM

Something like that would make me loose complete trust in a person (and you said you had trust issues with him in the first place) now I've been taped during sex but it was consensual and I have the only copy not him. I think maybe you and him should break up because honestly goodness knows what else he's done
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2010, 07:46 PM

A lesson learned, if you have trust issues and did not trust him to start with, you don't need to be with, and certainly having sex with someone you don't trust.

But at this point you can only hope he does not have other copies or did not post it on some adult web site.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 06:25 AM

What are your ages? Personally if this was a minor I'd call the cops and press charges.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2010, 06:45 AM

I hope you have enough selfrespect to dump the j**k,there is no excuse for what he did -leave him- n o w.
    racquel58 Posts: 84, Reputation: 12

Feb 23, 2010, 08:14 AM

Wow! I hope you broke up with him! NO SECOND CHANCES! NO NO NO!! Trust me! It gets WORSE! It may seem it gets better but you end up allowing and making excuses for more disgusting behaviour until you don't even recognise yourself or your life. Speaking from experience. PLEASE don't trust him again
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 08:41 AM
    I really wonder how many other things he does behind your back that you won't approve of.

At this point, what could possibly convince you to stay in this relationship?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 08:50 AM

Absolutely no good for you.

What a crafty, sneaky, untrustworthy, sneaky creep to mention but a few.

Dump him now, he's no good for you.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 11:56 AM

Yup get rid of this guy! I have a few choice words to describe him that I'd inform him of as I walked out the door.
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 23, 2010, 03:49 PM

You can charge him even if your not a minor anyway! He has to have your consent to video tape regardless. Or have survelliance stickers in the room lol
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 05:14 PM

What an absolute creep :eek:

He may also have copied it to a disc , I certainly wouldn't put it past someone like him , so I'd do some searching if I were you.
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 23, 2010, 05:18 PM

Something like this happened here before where I live, a sports team video taped one of there team mates having sex with this one girl, they were hiding in the closet. The ended up facing charges. I am not sure what all went down and who won. But charges were pressed. I am in Canada if that makes a difference.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 06:06 PM

You can tape him masturbating(I'm sure he does it enough), or say having a bowel movement, and threaten to send it to the world via the internet. Us this as a safeguard for any other tapes he may have.
    And leave him. Hopefully in a bind.

Guys like him give the rest of us a bad name.

I hope you have a six foot six brother. With a big dog, a fast truck, and a bad temper.

Good luck on your next choice of mates.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2010, 09:10 PM
    Even though retaliation sounds extremely tempting, I wouldn't stoop to his sneaky, creepy level.

What you should do, if you haven't done it already, is videotape yourself telling him what a jerk he is and letting him know that you no longer want his revolting persona to darken your door or your bed again.

Then send it to his cellphone or email it to him...

Sort of like a 21st century 'Dear John' letter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taped conversations [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible to tape a conversation between employee and boss without them knowing

Judgement taped to door that's not for my family... how to contact them? What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a judgement taped to my door today that does not belong to me or my husband & the only # listed on the internet for this constable that posted it is a fax #. I'm guessing it is for unpaid rent... but not really sure. It looks like the case was my now landlord that I have had for going on a...

Boyfriend says he wants sex but won't have sex [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now. We have had cycles of a lot of sex then barely any sex, mainly the latter. I am a very sexual person and want it all the time, he says he wants it but there's always an excuse (stomach hurts, too tired, too sore, maybe later, etc.) He was...

Conversations being taped without my consent [ 2 Answers ]

I just found out that a girl I used to work with taped every single conversation she and I had about the negative things at the company. She let me know that since I refused to go to court for her over an unemployment hearing that she may or may not use the tapes. I live in the state of New Jersey...

Taped conversation [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon, I would like to know if a taped conversation on the phone is admissible in court? It happpened like this. First Incident - My husband's Aunt called up a relative of hers, that she has problem with, and had a very nasty conversation with her on the phone. The relative taped...

View more questions Search