Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desireestrait Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 08:49 PM
    I am spotting 2 weeks before my period am i pregnant?
    I have a very regular period that lasts about 4 days every month in the beginning of each month. I had sex on one of my ovulation days... and now I have 2 and half weeks until my next menstral cycle, I started spotting ligth pink and clear blood type fluid. Can I be pregnant? I have been getting headaches and I never got headaches ever. I also get nausea randomly but never throw up. I also get achey in my lower back. I took a clear blue pregnancy test and it came up negative... could it be that I am pregnant or is it something else?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 19, 2010, 09:07 PM

It's two and a half weeks before your period. It's way too early to test.

Could you be pregnant? Sure, you had sex so it's possible. Are you? We don't know any more then you do.

The spotting could be you just having an off month, or rough sex, or anything. It happens.

Wait until your actual period is late, then test. Make sure you use first morning urine, it's more accurate.

Good luck.
    desireestrait Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2010, 10:34 PM

OK great thank you !
    MGKLover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 09:11 AM
    I've been having unprotected sex for about 2 weeks not even worrying about getting pregnant and this morning when I woke up, I was spotting, not heavy or anything just spotting. Do you all think I could be pregnant or is it just an off kind of thing? I want to be pregnant but Im worried I'm not :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 9 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and last night around 10 pm I went to the bathroom to pee. Well when I finished I wiped and found pink blood on the tissue. I wiped again just to be sure and again it had pink blood on it ( a thick stripe). I have had the flu for the past few days so everything hurts,...

Spotting two weeks after my late period? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old. I usually have my period every month on the 21st but didn't start till the third. After my period two weeks later I started spotting pinkish brown stuff for about 5 days and then it stopped. I took a pregnancy test three days after the spotting and it was negagtive. Was it too...

I'm five weeks pregnant but with spotting [ 26 Answers ]

Hi guys I am five weeks pregnant with slight pink spotting after I use the restroom with clear fluid discharge. I also had leg cramps with a lower backache yesterday but I'm OK today. Went to see the doc. The ultrasound shows the sac but doesn't show the foetus. The doc asked me to go for an...

I'm 5 weeks pregnant and spotting [ 4 Answers ]

I am a little over 5 weeks pregnant and I just started spotting. But I did have sex lastnight is this normal? My first ob appt isn't until July 15th.

Spotting at 25 weeks pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am 25 weeks pregnant. On Friday night after straining during during a bowel movement, I had some slight vaginal bleeding/spotting. I went into the emergency room and they did vaginal examination (where they saw some minor bleeding), an ultrasound (that turned out normal) and other blood...

View more questions Search