Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawki joma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 09:09 AM
    How can I find my lost daughter
    I lost my daughter 16 years ago in the united states of America and I think she has changed her name so how can I find her?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 09:17 AM

Why is this in other education and not missing persons?

You post all the info you have and "we" attempt to find her.

Feb 18, 2010, 09:18 AM

I lost my daughter 16 years ago and I think she has changed her name so how can I find her

Feb 18, 2010, 09:28 AM
    Her name was lina joma and she was born in 13/5/1993 and her mom's name is angel adintin and she lives in Illinios

Feb 18, 2010, 09:37 AM
    Can you find her please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost daughter [ 7 Answers ]

I have a daughter with a drug problem she has had this for 4 years know. She has lost her daughter and is always going in and out of hospitals. I have had her on a marchman act for over a year. She has never did anything the judge told her to do in turn the judge did nothing She is 31 know don't...

Lost daughter [ 8 Answers ]

Imtrying to find my daughter

Lost my daughter to an evil EX [ 2 Answers ]

I was a 31 year homemaker to a very angry, bitter man. He was unkind to the children and since the divorce have found out about hidden abuse of the children, mostly verbal as far as I know. Now that he is gone, he is going in and feigning friendship and love to them along with his new wife, and...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Lost relationship with daughter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I will try to keep this brief! I have two children, one with Autism who is now in a lovely placement after many years of fighting the authorities (he is 18), my daughter is a young 17. I married in 1988 to a man who turned out to be very mentally abusive, I was crushed by him and so were the...

View more questions Search