Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gramz7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Whoosh sound coming from furnace when it comes on
    My furnace recently starting making a noise when it kicks on. It is a loud whooshing sound.It only lasts for a second and is gone.Kind of sounds the same as if you have a gas stove,turn on a burner and light with a match... only louder. Any help would be welcomed. Thank You.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 02:41 PM
    With what little info you provided it could be delayed ignition and I suggest you have that problem checked by a ON SITE professional visit to your home..
    gramz7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Whoosh sound coming from furnace when it comes on
    It sounds like lighting a gas grill with a lighter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No picture but sound coming on TV [ 3 Answers ]

My Onida Tv is 4 months old All of a sudden it went black but the sound was coming Tried turning it off and on for a few days but was unable to get any picture. Finally took it to the service center since there is no home service in Saudi Arabia. He turns it on He does nothing and it comes. So...

New sound coming from cpu [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a high pitched noise, on occasion, when I clicked my mouse to go to a site. It's short and quick, but doesn't happen all the time. Like a mouse squeak. Coming from my cpu. When my email was hacked into recently the noise started about the same time as I was compromised. I run kaspersky...

I have no sound coming out of my speakers [ 1 Answers ]

There is no sound coming out of my speakers I think I have deleted my multimedia audio device have tried everything I think! But still there is no sound could you help me :confused:

No sound coming from TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sony 19" CRT from 2001. There is a cable box connected to it. No other inputs. Two nights ago when I was about to turn the TV off, the sound went away; I thought maybe I hit the mute or there was a cable glitch, so I just turned the TV off. The next morning, there was still no sound...

View more questions Search