Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poojasri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2010, 02:21 AM
    How to impress husband
    Hai this is pooja sri I am new couple but my husband always thinking their friends in the mid night also he talking with his friend this is irrtating me how can I impressed him please tell me a good solution
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 02:52 AM

Pooja, it is hard to understand your question.

I think you are saying that your husband spends too much time with his friends.

Clearly this irritates you; have you talked to him?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 5, 2010, 10:03 AM

I think we have a translating program problem.

I hope I am understanding what might have been said:

Pooja is a newlywed. I think her husband is spending more time and talking a lot with his friends. This is irritating/upsetting her. She wants ideas on how to get him to pay more attention to her.

Have you tried talking to him? Have you tried telling him about your feelings?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2010, 10:06 AM

Was this an issue before you got married?

You should not have to try to impress your husband.

Like the above answers have said you need to talk with your husband and tell him how you feel.

May I ask what culture are you and country you are from? This might also help answer your question better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to impress husband [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have married since 2 years I have baby.nowday I feel I'm not spending quality time with my husband viceversa.buy the time husbnd is back from office I'm tired.I don't know whether my husband is not finding me ttractive.I truly love my sweet hubby

How to impress husband [ 4 Answers ]

He doesn't know romance he just wants to jump on when am even not hot for him already. I love what can I do?

How can I impress my husband ? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I impress my husband ?

How to impress my husband in bed [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my husband have good sex life but its mostly him doing the job. For sum reason I feel very being on the top. Tomorrow he's going to be back from three day business trip and he has been missing me a lot so I wonted to do something special for him related to sex could any one help me thanks

How to impress my husband [ 2 Answers ]

I am very romantic.But my husband doesn't have sex with me usually. He don't have any other affair also. He is very good I love him very much. But he dose not satisfy me. I dose not whether its my mistake or what. Each and very time I feeL like having sex But he dose not feel it. Very Very rarely...

View more questions Search