Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyates01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 10:19 AM
    Have a payne furnace that is flashing a red light 3 times and blows cold air
    In just the past couple day my heat wasn't heating the house. I opened the door and there is a red light flashing 3 times and the ignitor lights but only cold air comes out. The paper on the front of the furnace says that 3 flashed means the polarity is twinned. (or something like that) what do I need to do?
    cooleycool72 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 10:58 PM

I'm having the same problem... if I find something out I will message you with the solution... Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my furnace blows out cold air when it should be blowing out hot air? [ 7 Answers ]

Why does my furnace blows out cold air, when it should be blowing hot air?

York heat pump flashing red light four times [ 1 Answers ]

York electric heat pump... red light on thermostat is flashing four times... continuously... Bought the house from another owner and he left no manuals, etc. What problem might I be having??

Trane furnace XB90 diagnostic LED light is flashing 4 times [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace does not blow out any heat but only cold air blows out.. trane XB90 and the diagnostic LED light is flashing 4 times... please help we are cold.. the code for 4 times flahinf light says open limit device.

Furnace Sometimes Blows Cold Air [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have an older gas Furnace (8 yrs)? And it seems to run fine when we first turn it on via the Thermostat (ie, turn on, set temp to... ). Warm air blows out upon initial startup and maintains this heat up until the desired settings. However as the hours and day goes, on, the thermostat of...

Furnace blows cold air briefly several times a day [ 6 Answers ]

Goodman GMP-075-3 gas furnace circa 1994 (induced draft, hot surface ignition, ca. 80% efficient, horizontally mounted in unheated attic, no A/C). Honeywell Magistat thermostat. The furnace worked fine for about 8 years, and still heats well and maintains the proper temperature. Starts with an...

View more questions Search