Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puzzled727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Small Lump at the back of ear
    I have a small lump just at the back of my right ear, a little bit above the base of the ear. It started yesterday. It's painful only if I put pressure on it. Otherwise, I wouldn't even know it's there. I also have been experiencing some headaches especially if I move my eyes abruptly to the left or to the right. What could this be?:confused:
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Apr 19, 2008, 06:15 AM
    Very hard to say, but I would see my doctor. Most likely it is actually just a spot... but better safe than sorry.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 02:19 AM
    I get those sometimes, and they are similar to a pimple that is under the skin. It should go away after a few days, but if not then have your Dr check it out. If it is just a pimple-thing then the dr can lance it and make it go away sooner. I had one just a few days ago to be exact ;) Also (from experience) don't try to "pop" it, it will just become extremely sore and look like a big ugly pimple. LEAVE IT ALONE, just keep an eye on it.
    puzzled727 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 01:44 AM
    Hi guys. Thanks for all your response. I do appreciate them.
    There was actually a lymph node that was swelling because my body was fighting some infection. Thereby causing the lump. It turns out that a few days after, I got the chicken pox, that is, it's the infection that my body was fighting!
    silverchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 09:19 PM

Is having a lump at the back of the ear has something to do with lungs?
    pace14992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 06:09 AM
    I have it to its really scary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small lump on either side of vagina [ 7 Answers ]

This is probably a really stupid question, so I apologize in advance if it is. I am a woman in my 20s with no known medical problems. I have never had an exam by an OB-GYN. I have made an appointment with one, as I know that I need to do that, even though I have only had one sexual partner who is...

Small lump in eyelid [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter has a small lump in her eyelid,what could this be?

Small red lump [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 15 and a virgin. I'm not concerned with an std, but am wondering if the small red lump/bump I found on about the middle of my penis shaft is anything serious? It seemed to appear out of nowhere. And I'm hoping its some kind of bug bite? There is a small cyst like lump under the skin of the bump...

Small lump on skull [ 1 Answers ]

Just under my eye, on the bone that surrounds the eye, there is a very small lump, about a milimetre in length. If I apply pressure to it, I can feel pain, but I think that is just in the skin. It only appears on one side. I only noticed it recently, but it could have bee nthere for much longer. Is...

View more questions Search