Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajender verma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:35 AM
    How Do I Write a Letter to Introduce a Travel Agency?

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc.
    I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so that I can forward it to my new clients and companies.
    So how to prepare a introduction letter, kindly help in drafting a letter to me
    Thanking you,
    Rajender
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 02:56 AM
    Hi, rajender verma!

I just titled and moved your question that you had placed as a response on someone else's thread to its own thread so that your question will get noticed as being your own.

This site doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If it's a new question not concerning answering the original questio that's at the very top of a page, then you need to start a new thread.

You know more about your company than anyone else here does. If you would like to post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, then I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to take a look at your letter and make some suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Also, there are many sites that are devoted to writing company introduction letters. If you go to them, you might find some samples that you could then tailor to meet your needs. Please click on the following links.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...duction+Letter

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...Letter+Samples

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...etter.&aq=f&oq=

The following sites may also be of use to you concerning writing introduction letters.

Introduction letter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

cover letters - sales introduction letters and inventions ideas submissions

Introduction Letter... The key business letter for getting your foot in the door

Welcome to ASP web site - introduction letter

I do find it interesting that you posted this same sort of question back in March of 2008.

Thanks!
    katiouska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 09:35 AM
    Hallo
    I would like to make an introduction letter for my new business which is Rent Villas for Tourism.
    I want to sent it in all the markets in order to help my sales.
    Katia Depaoli
    Sales manager
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 10:49 AM
    Hi, katiouska!

This is the old and now archived thread of someone else. If you want your question to get noticed the most, I would suggest that you start a new thread. This site doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way, an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Old and now archived thread.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter for travel agency [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc. I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so...

How to write a letter to introduce my business? [ 2 Answers ]

I just opened a shop. We make custom windows and doors, and I would like to know how to make a letter to send out to introduce my business. If you have any suggestion please contact: [email protected] Thank you.

How to write a introductory letter to introduce my new power washing company [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting a new business and want to put my name out there and am just wondering how to do an introductory letter to introduce my company or is there some kind of free template that I can use. Any information will help thanks.

Introduce a new sport agency business [ 2 Answers ]

I have started a sport agency specifically targeting sports lovers, sports people, and especially soccer players and youth academies. I need a good introduction letter, email introduction and the best way to market this agency to an international base.

Need example letter to introduce ski package at a motel [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with a letter to send to ski teams and clubs to introduce our ski packages we offer at my motel. I am having the hardest time. I am looking for sample letters specifically for my needs.

View more questions Search