Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephanie123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Have a dog with a cut on his penis and need something to stop the bleeding
    My dog cut his penis on the gate at my house. But it the inside of his penis and he has been bleeding is there anything I can do to try and stop the bleeding
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jan 29, 2010, 03:03 PM

A vet.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2010, 05:09 PM

Yep, a vet.
    That could turn very nasty very quickly, you need to see a vet!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 05:33 PM

I will 3rd the motion. Yikes.
    If your not going to take him for some strange reason, try and wash it with epsom salts to avoid infection, but seriously, if it has been bleeding all day, this could end very badly for your dog.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 05:50 PM

Me four.

Vet

Now

Infection has already started to set in, most likely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My penis is bleeding [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years of age and I went to the tolight and wiped my penis with some tissue paper and after it started to bleed quite a bit like I cut it I just wondered what are the risks of it becomign infected etc

My dog has been bleeding from his penis [ 6 Answers ]

my dog has been bleeding from his penis for about a year now on and off obviously lol I orginaly took him to my vet and after about 350 dollars for urine test x-rays and stuck his finger up his butthole he told me he doesn't know what it is? Put him on antibiotics and he was fine up until 3 months...

Cut on Penis (Infection) [ 12 Answers ]

I was masturbating, when I noticed a stinging pain, I than noticed I had a little bit of dry blood on my fingers. It wasn't a lot and had stopped bleeding, it was coming from that little bit that joins the foreskin to the penis. I struggled to really see any wound but it was a little red. I...

Bleeding from the penis [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows why this happens? I took him to the vet and they did all kids of tests and still don't know why he bleeds. Its not a lot but its enough to scare me. I hope its not bad. Its only happened in the past 3 - 4 months, on and off. Thank you

View more questions Search