Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juiladean_1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 02:23 PM
    My boyfriend keep flirty with other girls
    Well I have a boyfriend right? He keep flirty with other girls and it's getting me worried and sad. And sometime in school he only talk to me onces. I saw him walking with another girl in the hallway in school. And I start to cry a lot because I don't want to lose him :( :(

And I want you help :(
    cf_chz Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2010, 02:29 PM

Speak to him about it explain how you feel and it will hopefully give you some answers or sort it out for you but he can have girls as in friends I'm sure you have boy pals but don't worry it will be fine just talk to him about it or talk to your friends about it and see what they think.. hope that helps a bit :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2010, 03:12 PM

In any relationship BOTH parties need to communicate , so tell him how it makes you feel and if he's not willing to change his ways maybe you need to give him an ultimatum.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 24, 2010, 03:37 PM

I think you need to talk with him. Don't make it an angry or emotional confrontation. Just sit down and have an open and honest discussion about the relationship and what each of you want out of it. Accept that you may be at different places in what you want right now.

He may not realize he flirts as much as he does. He may not realize that he ignores you as much as he does.

I will be honest and say that he may not be able to stop the flirting cold turkey even if he wants to do so. For some people (my husband for example) flirting is a part of their personality. They can learn to control it and keep it from getting out of hand or misunderstood, but they wouldn't be who they are without some flirting.

Be honest with him that you feel upset when he ignores you. You might be able to handle the flirting better if he gave you some of that same attention.

On your part, go up and talk to him. Flirt with him. There is no rule that says he has to make all the approaches or have all the fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I always compare myself 2 PAST girls my boyfriend has had sex with, I can't control it [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there I don't know what my problem is, but I pester my boyfriend about girls he has slept with in the past... even ones from 6-7 years ago. I have been with him for 3 years-and I know he would never cheat. It isn't that, that I am paranoid about, and I know he didn't know me back when he...

Girls Talking To My Boyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for two years. I have friends but I'm not very sociable. Hes worse than I am. But I get SOO annoyed because girls will come up to us and completely ignore me and talk to him. I can't understand it. Hes attractive, but so am I in my opinion. He doesn't go out of his way...

Flirty tips? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I need some great flirting tips, some great flirtacious comments to this guy that I met once and now we are talking over email so I need some great flirty things to say to him! Thanks. :)

My boyfriend of 2 years wants to meet hott girls [ 4 Answers ]

I'm going to be a senior in high school this year and my boyfriend of 2 years is going away to college this year (it's only 3 hours away). Well anyway I was on his Facebook reading messages and I read a conversation between him and his friend that my boyfriend wants his friend to introduce him to...

Flirty flirty what next? [ 2 Answers ]

OK... well there is this guy. I really like him and people tell him he likes me, but I have never been in situation like this before, its all new to me. Could you please help me out by telling me what these signs mean, as I know every flirty sign has a hidden meaning: 1. he always gets a close...

View more questions Search