Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trinea911 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2010, 08:03 AM
    I'm 14 years old 5'4 and I weigh 200 POUNDS I need to lose weight asap HELP!
    This is my last year in junior high and we 8th grader have a lot of activities at the end of the school year which is in may. I'm 200 pounds so I want to at least lose 72 pounds by then and I only have 4 days out the week to exercise because I'm busy tuesday-thursday
    HELP PLZZZ I NEED THIS ASAP
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 08:05 AM
    No sugar, no bread, no potatoes, no white rice. Watch how fast you'll lose weight.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 23, 2010, 08:06 AM
    Exercise isn't the only way to loose weight, you will have to change your diet as well. You need to eat healthy. Small meals consisting of fruits and veggies several times a day. Keep your tummy full, don't over eat.

One trick is to use a small plate and fill it up. Don't go back for seconds. No junk food, no fast food.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 23, 2010, 03:43 PM

What they said. 90% of getting in shape is diet. Cut out all the sugar and refined carbs, including sodas, and eat fresh food, including lots and lots of green veg, and you'll see results.

If you have a bicycle, start using it to get around. You'll get exercise without taking extra time.
    *Ashley* Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2010, 06:15 PM

-Watch what you eat, make sure its healthy.
    -Don't eat a lot of sugar!
    -And drink A LOT of water.
    -Also make sure you exercise.
    radteck13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2010, 06:26 AM

Make sure you eat something for breakfast such as turkey bacon, fruit, and egg beaters. That will get your metabolism started and burn other calories consumed during the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I lose 80 pounds? I weigh 170? [ 9 Answers ]

I lost 15 pounds by restricting calories, and then I Couldn't lose anymore no matter what I did. So then I went on the atkins diet and lost another 15 pounds... but I'm tired of eating the same old food. At my weight I need about 80 grams of protein a day... I'm thinking of going back on the atkins...

Soon to be 18 years old and I weigh 120 pounds(male) [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm a 17 year old male about to be turning 18 in October. I haven't been able to gain any weight for the last couple of years. I've tried to put on muscle and it added a couple of pounds but I still hover around 120-125 no matter what I do. I eat breakfast and usually a big dinner...

I'm 15 and almost 200 pounds how do I lose it! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I lose wieght really fast by dieting

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?

View more questions Search