Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gutierrez4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:02 AM
    If I'm a citizenship and want to fix papers for my husband how long it will take me
    I'm a citizen I been with my husband 3years but berly got marry I want to fix papers to have the right to be here with his family we have a baby and expecting another one he been here all his life how long it will take me to solve this case
    gutierrez4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:10 AM
    I'm a citizen and berly got marry with my wounderful husband we dated for 3 years we are a family now we have a baby boy that is 2 years old and we are expecting another one I want to fix papers for him couze need him with us his been here for 18 years how long it will take me to solve this case what do ido
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 20, 2010, 10:11 AM

It depends on country where he comes from could be less than a year or a couple of years... but you must be legally married. If he entered US with visa but overstayed, it is not as difficult as he entered US without inspection. Either one, you need an experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was married and I filed for divorce my husband and I both signed papers and before [ 3 Answers ]

I was married and I filed for divorce my husband and I both signed papers and they were filed with the courts. Well in the meantime we got back together but we did not apply for new marriage certificate or blood test neither did we stop the divorce preceedings. Now this marriage is over and I want...

Wife put false information on marriage license, visa and citizenship papers [ 1 Answers ]

What happens when someone puts wrong info on their international marriage license, immigration and visa to come to the USA? What and who do you call? The wife is from Morocco and that is where my father and his wife married. She put on the license that she was never married before and a wrong...

Loving husband needs adoption papers for step son [ 1 Answers ]

Please dose anyong have paper they can email me blank in posable I need them I can not find them online anywhere I can trust!! My husband is going to adopt my son he is the best dad ever his real dad signd the paper giving up his rights now I just need the paper for adoption:rolleyes:

How long do I have to move once eviction papers are filed [ 3 Answers ]

How long do I have to move once eviction papers are filed?

Getting my husband working papers [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband where just married about a month ago. He is from England and here on a J-1 student visa. We really need for both of us to be working, right now we are living with my parents and going crazy. I have downloaded the packet of forms that we need to file and have mostly filled them...

View more questions Search