Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bacchetta_Aero Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2010, 10:41 PM
    2008 honda fit error code
    My 2008 Honda Fit started after great difficulty tonight. When it finally did start, I pushed the radio to "on" and the display said "Enter code". I have no idea what the code is or where to find it - no mention of "code" or "error" in the manual.

Also, in addition to the prompt for a code, all of the controls on the dash to the right of the instrument panel in front of me, have lost their colors and are just lit in white now.

Any ideas - thanks!
    Marilyn in Oregon
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2010, 04:27 AM

Radio codes normally need to be entered when the battery cables are removed or the battery is changed. Frequently, dealers will record the code inside the Owner's Manual. If it's not there, look inside the glove compartment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Fit Radio code error [ 1 Answers ]

My radio is locked up and reads "error code e". I have my radio code but can't enter it because of the error code. How do I erase the error code and enter my radio code to unlock?

Is Honda fit 2008 a good car? [ 1 Answers ]

I wish if I get feed back from someone who own this car so I will buy it happily. Is there any known issue on this Honda fit 2008? Are those all Hybrids or there are some regular Gas car for this model 2008 Honda fit? What price should I expect if the car only has 8000 millage? Please help?

91 honda accord error code 9 [ 9 Answers ]

I bought a 91 honda accord its giving a aerror code 9 and seems to shift a little out of time. Are these related to the error code or should I look at the tcu for repair. Anyway help I just want to et rid of my error code:eek: :cool:

View more questions Search