Ask
    rmdsmile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2010, 02:34 PM
    How to invite my friends for my brother marriage
    How to invite my brothers marriage for my friends
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2010, 02:41 PM

You ask your brother if he can afford to have your friends as guests at his wedding. Odds are he will say no because dinners aren't cheap!
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Jan 9, 2010, 07:30 AM

Ask him, it's all you can do.

Why would you want a group of your friends at your brothers wedding anyway.
    kashif_Ali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 10:12 PM
    How to invite to friends in marriage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friends brother abuses her? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend and her brother hits her. She is around her 30's and her brother is older. Where can I find the law on that or any information. I live in the state of Pennsylvania

I like my friends brother who is the same age as me does he like me [ 3 Answers ]

I have known this boy for ever and I am friends with his little sister. He is the same age as me and I really like him. Does he like me back and how do I tell him I like him without straight out asking him?

Getting involved w/my best friends brother? [ 45 Answers ]

I have a little dilemma my best friends brother & I always had a thing for each other but nothing ever happened because we both were involved in relationships but now we are both single. Our chemistry is nuts we have kissed & just recently had sex. I am very close to his sister however I am afraid...

My friends brother is real sick, he might die. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I feel really bad for my friend. His little brother which he loves a lot got really sick and they have taken him to the hospital almost 5 times in the past week. He won't eat, he keeps throwing up and all he does is sleep. No one knows what is wrong with him they have even taken him to...

My Friends Brother [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I don't know what's going on I sort of like my friends brother hunter and I just don't know what the heck to do I mean if we dated it woud be complety weird because 1st if we kissed oin front of her it would feel weird but I think I really like him in 3 days we've talked on the phone for...

View more questions Search