Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dejanna_91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 03:15 PM
    How many hours can you work if you get cash aid
    I receive cash aid, if I get a job how many hours can I work and still keep my cash benefits?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2010, 03:17 PM

It's not how many hours you work it's how much you get paid before taxes that matters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I qualify for cash aid in California if I work 40 hours a week [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a baby next month and I would like to know if I qualify for cash aid(in California) if my bf(the baby's dad) works 40 hours a week. I heard that I wouldn't qualify, if he does.

Family of 2 cash aid in WA [ 2 Answers ]

I'm moving to WA from CA in January and I was wondering how much cash aid and food stamps would I get in that state its just me and my son.

Cash aid [ 1 Answers ]

When you add another adult onto your cash aid does the amount you receive go up, down, or stay the same? And if you get married does you cash aid stop?

EBT and cash aid [ 5 Answers ]

I am turning 17 in may this year and my baby girl will be 2 years old in August, I would really like to get cash aid so my grandmother wouldn't have to pay for diapers and wipes anymore. I live in the los angeles county in California, I would like to know if there is a way to print out the form...

Legal aid for someone w/ no cash [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a way to file for a divorce w/ no money? I need to get out of this marriage before I end up in jail or homeless or both. He is wanting me to come to an agreement w/ no legal counsel because he doesn't want to pay an attorney, I think it has more to do with hidden assets that I am less...

View more questions Search