Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffb0629 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Painful hard red bump on penis
    I had intercourse about 2 weeks ago and the following week a bump appeared on the base of my penis, it is hard and sore and if anything rubs against it, it becomes red otherwise its usually about skin color... the bump under the skin is about the size of a pea... it is sore and the redness seems to come and go... Im not sure if I have and std or it is just an ingrown hair... when I went to the doctor from being sick I showed him the bump but he didn't seem to concerned about it. He just said keep an eye on it. But I am concerned if I need to go in just for that.. I have checked out symptoms of all kinds of stds and I haven't been successful with finding any helpful information. Can someone please give me an idea of what it could possibly be. Again it is a painful bump under the skin on the lower part of my shaft and gets red but not messed with it becomes skin color. It hasn't appeared to go down any in this last week and it is pea size. I am pretty freaked out and your knowledge is very appreciated.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 28, 2009, 01:38 PM

Doctor!

That's your only option. We can only guess.
    ALCTRAZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2011, 12:14 AM
    This could be many things a lymphocele vein gland but it can't be cancer so don't worry about that but you should probobly see a urologist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hard bump above penis [ 17 Answers ]

Hello all, this is quite an embarrassing thing to ask, I'm 20 years old and have a small hard lump about half an inch above the base of my penis, I was wondering what this is, I've read a lot of the questions but these all refer to on the penis shaft or head or foreskin. I thought it might be an...

Red large painful bump by my pubic area [ 11 Answers ]

Hello dear, I have this painfull red lump by my pubic hair that hurts so much.. I took antibiotics but it still hurts.. Noo hair growing in there and it has a bit swollen down from past but hurts so bad.. I am very afraid I don't know what should I do can u help me... Plus I'm shy to speak with my...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a fairly large red bump midway up the shaft of my penis on the left side. I noticed it a few days ago, and until today had decreased in size. Now it is about the size of a bb, and hurts when touched. I had a bump similar to this about a month ago, but it went away after the course of a few...

Red bump on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Help, I'm 15 and a little worried, for a while I've seen this small lump form on my penis and over time has been getting bigger and bigger. I don't know what to do

Red painful bump [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a red little bump maybe the size of my finger nail.. it is kind of painful I can feel it when I walk or sit on the inner lips of my vagina.. it doesn't puss or scab or anything.. I think I might have had one before and I just shaved.. but I don't think I got that area... what...

View more questions Search