Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starr_19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 10:00 AM
    Woodworms on Noah's Ark
    I am trying to find the name of this animated family film that I think is from the late 80's to early 90's. I just remember that it was about these woodworms that lived on Noah's ark. The story acually had nothing to do with Noah or his ark really, just the woodworms and termites that lived inside. I don't remember which company did this movie either. If anyone could help me out that would be great.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 10:08 AM

Stowaways on the Ark: In der Arche ist der Wurm drin (1988)
    chrisdone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 01:25 PM
    THANK YOU. I searched "woodworms ark" on Google and found your question. This movie freaked me out as a kid.
    uzi9mm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2012, 12:54 PM
    Thanks from me & my girlfriend too, she's been searching this title for a couple of years...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noah's Ark [ 93 Answers ]

In "other religion" there was a question on Noah's Ark. In the end the topic changed into a debate on the size of the Ark versus the carrying capacity versus the number of all animals and plants that would have to be in the ark to survive the flood. Tj3 (AKA Answerway's Toms 777) stated in...

The PIG.Noah's Arc? [ 19 Answers ]

I don't know if I put this under the right religion caterory if not so sorry... But I once heard that the PIG wasn't an animal in noahs arc... is it true?? They said that the pig is a mix of a rat a dog and osmething else not quite sure... What do you guys think or know?

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah's Ark [ 1 Answers ]

Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Noah'sArk One : Don't miss the boat. Two : Remember that we are all in the same boat. Three: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark. Four : Stay fit When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big. ...

View more questions Search