Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bre4uask Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 09:01 PM
    How do I talk kinky?
    So my boyfreind has been begging me to leave him a "kinky" email. But I don't know what to say. Please somebody give me something!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 09:03 PM
    How old are you?
    bre4uask Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 09:06 PM
    Wow your quik I'm 19 why?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 5, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Just making sure you're over 18 :)

The thing is... I don't think guys really want "kinky". They want something out of the norm for YOU. What my husband thinks is kinky and what your man thinks is kinky are probably 2 different things.

Try describing EXACTLY what you'd like to do to him if you had him completely at your mercy--or, if you'd rather, describe what you'd want HIM to do to YOU, if you were at HIS mercy. A little light bondage never hurt anyone, as long as you do it responsibly (safety words and all that jazz), so tell him what you'd do if you could tie his hands to the bedposts with silk scarves--a striptease? Teasing him with your hands on his body? A naughty little dance? What you'd do is kind of up to YOU--it's YOUR sex life after all! But just telling him what you'd do, in detail--use "I run my hands down your chest, dragging my nails slowly over your nipples, dipping into your navel and teasing along your waistband" instead of "I touch you all over", for example--should do the trick for you.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 5, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Don't worry too much.

It doesn't take much to make a guy go crazy. Keep in mind, we guys are visual apes. We like imagery. We like to think about the things as if we are watching it happen.

So, as mentioned, something like a virtual striptease is sexy. Describe what you are wearing, how you are taking it off, what you are revealing... words like "hot", "wet", etc all are good.

The trick to any kind of virtual foreplay, be it written or taped or whatever, is to try not to force it too much. You are supposed to enjoy it some too... if you need to start slow, start slow.

Here is a great hint... I don't know how sexually active you are but it doesn't matter. By your age most persons are at least self stimulating. Write him a letter describing what you like him to do to you... for ex, my partner might write about a sensual massage. Chances are, shed get it.

In doing this, you can begin to explore your fantasies. The only glitch... I probably wouldn't say more than you are willing to do. I'm not saying that writing it means you are obligated to do it... but if my partner says something like "yeah, but would you rather go to the game or have me give you a bj?" in a teasing manner... now I have "bj" stuck in my head and it going to be there FOREVER... its how guys are wired, at least me.

If you say it, I'm thinking you are considering going there. And any erotic stuff I've received from a partner has usually been in step with where our relationship was sexually.

So... don't force it. Don't be afraid. It can be a healthy exercise for you as well as fulfilling his desires. Just stay within your "comfort zone" sexually.

If you are not really too sexually active, just describing your body to him is probably enough to let him fill in the blanks.
    SabbzR Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Sep 6, 2007, 05:58 AM
    [QUOTE=Synnen]The thing is... I don't think guys really want "kinky". QUOTE]
    I do :/ love it.. anyway...

Lets see...

If he wants kinky - it most probably means he wants something naughty.

Something like: "just thinking of you makes me wet", or "i want you right NOW!!" or watever, you know? Something that tells him you want him, and how you want him. Or what you are thinking about when you think of him, or that last night you touched yourself to thoughts of him.

Something naughty, something that'll get his bones (or should I say bone? ;) ) rattling even more for u.
    mjhargadon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 05:15 PM
    OK guys now turn the tables if a woman asks a guy what would you women like
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 06:35 PM

Let me see Mjhargadon, you join and search the 1000's of posts we have and pick one that is 3 years old to answer?

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I talk to her or not? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so my best friend and I are like sisters and are always together and there for each other But over the last week that our other close friend is at her dads house she has been a to me and I don't know why I haven't done anything toher execpt be nice and try to be there for her because she is...

May I talk to him? [ 54 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm 14 yrs old & I need some help... There is this guy that I'm 99% that he likes me.he used to tease me (4 times) and I did used to say wow he's cute but I tought he was just another guy that likes to have fun.He used to tease me as I said and I just blank every time he tell me something so...

Is kinky bad [ 8 Answers ]

Is kinky really a bad thing? Is there something wrong with me for having fetishes? I can do without them, and if the person I'm involved with isn't into something, then there is no prob.

Why doesn't he talk to me? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy (David), he’s 18 and just two years older than me… he’s a real good friend of one of my best friends (Rachel) but I mean they’re just fiends like brother and sister there is no way they will be like a couple some day… David is known as a “player”, the kind of person who’s just...

View more questions Search