Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molly23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2009, 11:52 AM
    Sore and swollen vagina
    I have been taking steroids and antibiotics for a couple of weeks don't know if it could be this but my vagina is very swollen and very sore it hurts to walk and sit down,the pharmacie gave me lanacane cream it does soothe it for a little while,it isn't itchy,the lips are quite swollen.my medication has finished now can you advise please thank you molly
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Dec 25, 2009, 04:43 AM

Sounds like you have a yeast infection more than likely I get them all the time when I have to take any antibiotics.. steroids can do this too.. it happens go to your doc again and tell him you think you may have a yeast infection... unfortunately those yeasties are a bit harder to get rid of than just using OTC products...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swollen vagina? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi. A few weeks ago one of my vaginal lips were swollen a little bit, it felt kind of hard but it went away two days later. Today I noticed it again, I'm not sure what it is, could it be an STD?

Sore and swollen vagina [ 23 Answers ]

I'm 17, a few days ago it started itching and being sore down there.. ive tried not to itch and its kind of working. Its just manly sore and annying now... I had a look with a mirror and it looks swollen and more red then I think it should look. And I'm creaming. but it doesn't smell... :( I'm...

Swollen vagina [ 3 Answers ]

The lips of my vagina are swollen, and I'm so embarrassed! Yes, I masterbated with an object (for the first time) and now I'm swollen. It's awkward to walk and I've heard ice will help with the swelling. Have I permanently injured myself? What do I do, and how long with this last?

Why is my vagina swollen, sore and dry? [ 3 Answers ]

Just to let everyone know, I have had tonsillitis for the past 3 days and it is slowly going away. I have a headache now and a bit of a dry throat and that's all. But a few days ago I've noticed that my vagina doesn't look like itself. It is rather swollen and my inner labia are a bit stretched...

View more questions Search