Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artaes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2009, 01:27 PM
    I have this on my my hands as well-small raised flesh-colored bumps on both hands on the sides of my fingers. And its spread since I noticed it a few days ago. I don't know if its because of a dramatic change in climate or what ( just spent six months in a very dry area of Colorado and moved back to east coast texas). My parents thought it was warts or an allergic reaction, but its niether.
    brittanyf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 10:28 PM
    Overview
    Dyshidrotic eczema (dyshidrotic dermatitis) is generally defined as an itchy rash limited to the hands (usually the palms and sides of the fingers) and sometimes the feet. Dyshidrotic eczema manifests as small, itchy, fluid-filled blisters. Its cause is unknown. Dyshidrotic eczema often comes and goes, with episodes more common in warm weather.

I have them too. I started getting mine after I had my son. But that's because I've had drier skin since having him. But mine did happen in the summer and only on my hands and then to my palms and no where else. This is what mine is.im pretty sure that's what yours is seeing how it fits all the symptoms.
    brittanyf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 10:33 PM

Dyshidrotic Eczema (Dyshidrotic Dermatitis) in Adults: Condition, Treatment and Pictures - Who's At Risk | skinsight

There are pictures of it here.. there are different treatments too.. but if it becomes too sever u need to see the doctor for some form of treatment.. just so u can get it under control.. mine has never gotten that bad though.. hope this all helps :)
    typep23456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2009, 03:07 AM

Hi! I have the same thing. I've had this for 5 years now. I did go to 2 dermatologists and they both said that I have eczema. I disagree, I mean isn’t eczema caused through stress. I have this all year round but 10 times worse during the summer. My hands have started looking like an old ladies hands, I guess its busy scarring me now. I have been using PEARS soap and that helps. I also use plain aqueous cream, if I don’t put cream on my hands my hands go extremely dry and start peeling. During the summer the little "water" bubbles last about two weeks then dry out, but come back again within a day or two. I'm so sick of struggling with this. It's quite embarrassing :confused:
    wrldhealer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2009, 07:07 AM
    I have this too... Other people, after the patch dries out does it leave callous like bumps? Mine always came in the same place for about 2-3 years and I have a big callous where it was. I'm just now getting one on the top of my finger.
    icon911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Wow, typep23456, the picture you took might as well be a picture of my hand, my condition is identical. I have been suffering with he same thing for a year now and it gotten gradually worse with more and more bumps appearing at a time. I am going to see a dermatologist but I have a feeling I now know what doc is going to say :( live with it, manage it,.
    mline615 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 08:05 AM
    Are you Sexually Active?
    Josesua81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 10:53 PM
    I just had something like that in my left hand and between those fingers, remarkably similar to what you you described. I'm completely certain now that the liquid hand wash soap I had just started using was the cause of it, I stopped using it and it cleared in 2 days.

Curious thing here, before I identified the cause I applied some hydrogen peroxide and it made it feel and look better, so if you haven't yet identified what trigger it in your case maybe the hydrogen peroxide may help you manage it.

I hope this helps..
    sreepeilatan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2009, 08:26 AM

I have this on four of my fingers, they are not itchy or red nor are they sore, if I do scratch at them they do let out a little bit of clear liquid. They are extremely small and are in clusters although they do come and go with the biggest period of not having them being 3 months. I do suffer with eczema and don't know whether it is related.
    Spring01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 07:15 AM
    Hi Bubbadoll, my mom has the same thing, also only gets it is summer and also doesn't itch much. Did you find out what it was?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny zit like bumps on arms [ 8 Answers ]

For years I have had little bumps on my forearms. Not painful, not rashy. About the size of little zits, but not red at all. Just flesh colored. My bet is that they are hair follicles, but... they never go away or get smaller. Anyone have any ideas as to what they are and how to get rid of...

Hands lighter [ 3 Answers ]

I Have A Light Olive Complexion But My Hands Are Very Fair In Color And In The Summer Time My Skin Gets Darker But My Hands Stay Light... does Anyone Know Why The Hands Are Lighter? Is There Something I Can Do To Make The Rest Of My Skin Lighter To Match My Hands?

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

View more questions Search