Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trewolinc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2009, 08:34 PM
    How do I word a letter to the court when I receive a foreclosure notice
    I received a notice from the Court that a lis pendens has been made against me for foreclosure. The court gives me 20 days to respond to them. Is there a form letter to use to respond to the court? I cannot afford an attorney to writew the letter
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 21, 2009, 08:37 PM

What is your defense ? Do you have a payment plan that will work this out.
    Is there something illegal with the loan ? Have you made payments they have not accounted for ?

I don't mean to be rude, but what do you want to say, well judge I have not paid for 5 months, I owe the money but I think I should get to live here without paying?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A sample letter to answer the court foreclosure letter [ 7 Answers ]

I need I sample letter to answer the court foreclosure package. I can't pay anything to an attorney now. Can you help?:

Foreclosure lawsuit letter from a court [ 3 Answers ]

I need to respond a lforeclosure lawsuit against me regarding my property being foreclosed. I am being demanded by a bank that does not hold the mortgage of my property. How do I respond this letter saying that I don't recognize that bank as the original mortgage company I am engaged. Thanks

Landlord claims to not receive one-month notice. Trespasser illegally staying as me [ 13 Answers ]

Please see issue in letter sent to main landlord: "Hello Good Day, I am a former resident (apartment 307) of XXX House in NW Washington DC. I was under lease until 2006. In summer 2006 I went to my home country of Overseas, and did not return. I called to let Mr. Smith, the then on-site...

Do I have to pay rent after I receive an eviction letter? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in my sister's and her husband's house.. she rents me one bedroom. She had promised me a finished basement apartment for $400.00 a month, but she never finished the basement. The verbal agreement was that I was to stay in the bedroom with my 2 children pay her the $400.00 a month until the...

View more questions Search