Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jorae56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2009, 11:49 AM
    Beagle humping after being neutered
    I moved in with my boyfriend a year ago> He has a 3 year old beagle which is neutered. I am lost at what to do. He had started by humping me when I was awake, I don't allow him to do so I take him by the shoulders and tell him no right into his face release him and he keeps coming back on me... If I can't get him to stop, we have tried putting him in his cage. He does not do this to me when my boyfriend is with me . He recently started coming after me when I am sleeping it has become very distressing to me. I need to keep my worn underpants out of his reach because if he gets them he chews the crotch out of them. I need some answeres
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Dec 20, 2009, 12:54 PM

Are you the first female this dog has lived with? I mean female of any species. It sounds like he is fascinated by a new scent.

The only suggestion I can offer is keeping the hamper in your bedroom and closing the door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Humping Hunter [ 17 Answers ]

So I came home to a horny cat. He's started humping this one toy, I've never seen him do that. He also makes this weird whiny noise. Is he in heat or something? He's an indoor cat. I don't want to neuter him but I will if I have to.

My dog is humping everyone [ 1 Answers ]

:eek:My female daschund (17 months) is humping everyone that gives her a little bit of attention. She recently went through the false pregnancy thing so I initially thought that she was just getting over that but this is going on for too long. Is she about to go back into heat... she isn't swollen...

Dry humping [ 6 Answers ]

My friend was telling me the other day how he was dry humping his girl, now he came to me saying he was worried she was pregnant. I don't think its possible, but he says the were both in their underwear, and that he thinks he went inside her. Now what are the chances she can be pregnant if 1) he...

Neutered but still humping? [ 6 Answers ]

My 4 year old maltese was neutered before the age of one. I have a 2 year old female chihuahua who was spayed before the age of one too, and he humps her! Only on occasion. Is this normal?

Leg humping [ 9 Answers ]

Our pup, 8wk old choc. Lab, has been what we think is starting to hump my wife's leg/foot. Not every time she walks in the room but a couple times a day. I would think he's to young for this type of behavior but not sure. Any suggestions. Along with that he is a chewing machine. We know this...

View more questions Search