Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sackjoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Write letter someone dying
    Her name is Pricilla she is 84 years old, she has cancer, the doctor gave her 6 months to live that was 2 years ago, she came this far but her body is frail and she said she live her life. And she is ready to go. She has been a inspiration to me I've know her for five years I am 50 year old she always compliment me, always have something nice to say, she love her glass for wine, she is still a hot ticket lol, I know she will keep God and all his angel laughing in heaven. My heart is full as I type this. Cilla I am going to miss you, say hello to your brother for me, love always Bev Oh p.s I will never forget you
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 19, 2009, 02:46 PM

What's your question?
    trulytrying Posts: 122, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2009, 08:05 AM

That is very sweet of you to speak so kindly about her. I think it would be perfectly fine to tell her those things to her face while she is still alive! Tell her that you are going to miss her when "that time" comes... and how you feel about her. Maybe the two of you can talk about some good times you had together, or some of the things you are going to miss the most, or what you appreciate the most about her.
    Tell her! Then you won't regret NOT having told her when she does eventually die. It will be a special moment for the two of you. Don't wait. Tell her of your love soon.
    I wish you the best.
    Love,
    True
    dyzz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2010, 05:47 PM
    I am dying and would like to leave a letter to soul mate. What words could I leave behind, that I haven't already expressed. I know one day we will be together, but until than I need for him to stay strong. Anyone have any advice to give me, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write Letter [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to companies, hotels, etc.. Introducing our optical (vision/eye wear).

Letter to Dying fiancŽ [ 4 Answers ]

I am writing a letter to my fiancé who is dying from cancer. He's in the hospital now, rarely ever conscious, and is expected to pass away anytime now. He's only 25. I am finding that this is one of the hardest things to do, to say goodbye to someone you love. I've been delaying and delaying this...

Letter to friend whose husband is dying. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very good friend (25 yrs friendship) whose husband is dying of cancer--week to live, maybe? He's only 51 and had always been in good health. My spouse, who is an oncology nurse, and I have known for a while that the cancer was terminal and that he didn't have much time left. After a...

Writing a Letter to a Dying Person [ 8 Answers ]

I need to write a letter to a friend who has a terminal illness. What can I say in such a situation?

How to write an introductory letter [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering how to write an introductory letter and if I could get a sample... that'd be great

View more questions Search