Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadgirl19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 07:38 PM
    My boyfriend just stopped having sex with me
    So my boyfriend for over a year just recently stopped having sex with me, its like it went from 3 or 4 times a week and slowly went to not having it for almost 2 months, every time I ask him why he won't play with me anymore he always says I don't know, I didn't want to make it feel like I was bugging him but I guess it just hurt when he said he didn't know? So I kept asking him and then I finally got a response which I just think he gave me so I would stop asking and he just said I feel like your getting bored of me. I've tried many times to tell him that its not really about the sex its about being with him and he still won't have sex with me.. I feel like I'm not wanted or I'm not good enough. I just want to know what the problem is, sex used to be a big part of our relationship and now its nothing.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 07:50 PM

There is a problem, and it is only guess work unless he will say.

Performance issues, he has another girlfriend, he has a STD, he decided he is gay, he has been medically ill and having issues.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 17, 2009, 11:16 PM

After the lust has faded, there has to be something else to keep the relationship going. This is what you have to explore, but as long as you take a lack of sex as being personal, you will never be looking to find out the other things you need to know, that makes him a good partner and build on it.

Make love to his mind, and the body will follow.
    sadgirl19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2009, 11:26 PM

But its not me.. he used to want it all the time and he would always be the one to start it even when he knew I didn't want to and then was just like a brick wall that came out of no where and he stopped... kind of like as if he didn't need me anymore like he found someone else or something I really don't know..
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2009, 11:53 PM
    I suspect that he's just not that into you any more... or, he hates being bugged about sex.

Back off and don't talk to him about it any more. See what happens.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Dec 18, 2009, 12:57 AM

How old are the two of you? Does he have health issues ? Or any addictions?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 01:05 PM

Desire fluctuates from time to time, but 2 months is a lengthy period for a young couple. Has there been any other changes in the way he treats you or is sex the only issue?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 01:35 PM

My fiancé and I also have hit these bumps before. Honestly, I can just say that after my day and then going to the gym. I am just tired, and maybe something is on his mind that has been emotionally draining on him. There are a lot of reasons sex fades, but as Tal put it, there has to be substance to the relationship rather than a simple physical connection
    white angel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 01:47 AM

Try to seduce him.. wear a very sexy clothes and try not to talk with him about sex directly... if he hasn't any healty issues he will respondes for sure... he maybe has a lack of self confident.. and he thinks that you are a way better for him... and maybe you did something wrong and he get so hurt...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when your boyfriend doesn't want sex from you [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19 years old nearly 20 my boyfriend is 25, I'm always in the mood for sex when wer in bed with each other, I try an touch him but he just pushes me away. And rolls the other way he always makes excuses when I ask him for sex, he doesn't touch me when I touch him he says he doesn't feel like...

Boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with me [ 2 Answers ]

Wow... I have been having the same problem with my boyfriend.. We actually just got done arguing about this, hence me looking for advice via the interweb. I understand completely and hate having to feel insecure about myself because the person I'm in love with doesn't want to have sex with me. To...

My boyfriend does not want to have sex with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dating someone for about 4 months now and we were friends for about 8 and we are pretty close we kiss a lot and hug a lot and it seems we are very attracted to each other. We have had sex but it has never actually had an orgasm and most of the time he can't even keep an erection. There...

Sex with my boyfriend has stopped. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 24 yr old female and my boyfriend is 25 yrs old. Our sex life has been dropping off for about 5 months now. This is half of our relationship. When I first started to notice the drop off I asked him why this was. During this time we were staying with a friend until the middle of the...

Sorry, another 'boyfriend never wants any sex' thread ~` [ 9 Answers ]

All right so... this is rather embarrassing and humiliating to me but anyway... My boyfriend and I are both 34, have been living together now for a few months and between the 2 of us have 6 kids, however - only 4 live with us full-time. (My 3 boys and his son - ages 11, 12, 13 and 17) I work...

View more questions Search