Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    personalityo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2007, 06:23 PM
    Pizza Hut Sandwich
    I love the pizza hut sandwiches... they just don't make them in my hometown anymore... not for years. However I traveled to Troy, Alabama and Low And Behold... there it was... Now my thing is... how can I get one in my hometown?? Or somewhere close... Mobile ala
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Which sandwich in particular? I loved the old Pizza Hut Ham Sandwich... I kind of have a recipe for it if that is what you are looking for.
    dolfinllvr73 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2009, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by personalityo View Post
    I love the pizza hut sandwiches...they just dont make them in my hometown anymore...not for years. However I traveled to Troy, Alabama and Low And Behold...there it was....Now my thing is...how can I get one in my hometown????Or somewhere close....Mobile ala
    When I lived in south Texas, I worked for Pizza Hut where we had Ham & Cheese, Poncho Villa, and supreme sub when I transferred to Virginia, when I said subs at pizza hut they were all like huh?lol same goes with the pastas that we used to call chicken primavera now it is called chicken alfredo. Same thing except one had veggies in it.
    jackk714 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 03:21 PM
    I take a hoagie.. load it with cheese and the swiss like white cheese slice (like kraft slices) microwave it until melted.. then add lettuce tomato and creamy italian dressing.. soooo like the pizza hut original!
    jackk714 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 03:22 PM

I meant load it with ham... then the cheese
    traceyszcz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 11:32 AM
    The problem I am having is finding the buns, but all you do it put hard salami on one side of the bun, ham on the other and then mozzarella cheese and toast it. Then I go to pizza hut and get their creamy Italian dressing and shred your own lettuce and tomatoes and that is it. I hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza Hut Garlic Bread Recipe [ 39 Answers ]

Ok, so does anyone know how Pizza Hut make their Garlic Bread so damn tasty? If anyone could give me a step by step recipe I'd be chuffed to garlicy bits! Thanks All! J

Pizza piera [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe called pizza piera that my italian grandmother made. It was a sticky dough filled with nuts and raisins.

Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I used to really enjoy the Pizza Hut Supreme Sandwich, but they no longer offer it on the menu. I would like to recreate it at home, but I don’t know the portions of the ingredients (mozzarella, ham, salami, lettuce, and dressing). Does anyone know how they were made, or might possibly have a...

Favourite sandwich? [ 39 Answers ]

Im hungry and I'm stuck on what to have, What is your favourite sandwich? What sort of bread do you prefer? Do you use spread, butter or mayo? Any favourite sauces you just have to have?? Go on give me some ideas I'm famished :D

Cooking Pizza At Home [ 1 Answers ]

I have a home oven that goes up to 525 degrees. Anything over 450 degrees is considered broiling on my oven. What I would like to know is OK I own a fibrament baking stone and I like to make homemade pizza. A lot of recipes say to turn your oven up to 500 degrees. Now if I turn my oven up to 500...

View more questions Search