Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joebert85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
    Old 80's to 90's TV show
    There was an old 80-90 TV show the featured a group of kids that went t school together and also foght monster over the internet/computer with a few combat vehicles, a giant cyberman who used a axe that turned into 3-4 different type of weapons. The villain was a kid who had drawn pictures of these monsters and scanned them on his computer to attack the internet/networking. Send replies I can't find this anyway!! :confused:
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 15, 2009, 12:26 AM
    Sounds like,.

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad

-view intro-
    -----
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 02:20 PM

I think I remember this. Super Human Samurai Syber-Squad (Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). I remember watching this show. I even had a toy of the main robot dude. Haha.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Sounds like,...

Superhuman Samurai Syber-Squad

-view intro-
    -----
    Dang, beat by just a hair. Haha.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's/90's television show [ 2 Answers ]

OK I need to know a name of a show that had I believe 4 guys(real I think) who kind of looked like kiss, they wore make-up and had different colored hair like blue green and red and I'm pretty sure they would sing too. If you have any idea of the show name please tell!:)

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

80's or 90's children's show [ 4 Answers ]

I can't remember for the life of me the name of a children's show! All I can remember right now is that the PEOPLE in the show were dressed up as animals. I remember the toucan or parakeet, I think it was, the most. I remember that there was about 4 of them holding arms singing down a street. I...

80's/90's kid show [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, could anyone help me figure out what show I'm thinking of. I don't remember much but what I do remember is a girl could travel through time - I remember her visiting a medieval village. But she couldn't control her time travel, I think I remember her walking around a big bush in a park and...

Looking for a 80's or early 90's show [ 3 Answers ]

I didn't see this show on TV it was shown in my library class when I was in sixth grade I have talked to three or four other people who remember it but can't remember the name. The show is about these kids in the future who walk through this forest and find a door that takes them into an abandoned...

View more questions Search