Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlasowell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 09:30 PM
    Dreams of wife and kids being murdered
    My husband had a dream that someone broke into our house and went into the kids rooms first and killed them and we rushed in there and then they killed me and he was shot in stomach but not killed they made in watch them cut me up with a chainsaw and put mine and the kids bodies into blue plastic tubs in the back of a truck and then took us to a camper and thought thy had killed him but he wasn't dead... I'm really freaked out and don't even want to go to bed at night or let the kids sleep in there rooms anymore... what does this dream mean?
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 09:35 PM
    I think it means that your husband is an A$$ for telling you about the dream:eek: Why should he worry you like that? I'm sorry for you:(
    kjones001 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 09:49 PM

Is your husband under a lot of stress? My friend has dreams of being murdered and I know that she has anxiety, depression, anger issues. You should find out from your husband if he has worries about things, but don't think too much into it, it's only a dream. Keep doing what you normally do and forget about it. But if there are some real issues going on, address them. If you're religious, pray.
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

Dec 7, 2009, 09:50 PM

I think its time your husband stopped watching horror movies... He really can't take them...
    charlasowell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 10:04 PM

I don't know what the deal is he says he has visions and all that. Is it possible he sees things and then dreams of it happening to us? He is a religious person and he doesn't watch horror films he don't even allow it in our home.. I don't know but I know all this has got me freaked out...
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 10:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlasowell View Post
    i dont know what the deal is he says he has visions and all that. is it possible he sees things and then dreams of it happening to us?? he is a religous person and he doesnt watch horror films he dont even allow it in our home.. i dont know but i know all this has got me freaked out...
    Do you have a friend you can talk to? Relative? I would try to find some one that knows you and your husband to reassure you. I really understand your confusion, so please try to find some one, so you can rest at night and take care of your children.
    bidingmytime Posts: 92, Reputation: 13

Dec 10, 2009, 11:40 PM

Once, two of my close family both had dreams of me dying in very awful ways. That worried me a little. So I went and asked a guy who knew a lot about reading dreams and he told me that a dream of someone dying can mean that that person is leaving your life. At that time I was getting ready to go away for college and I was leaving their lives at that time. Maybe your husband subconsciously thinks he is somehow losing his family?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 10:00 PM

I would watch for signs of anxiety and stress during his normal routines. Work, family, outside interests etc. change of attitude, being angry or depressed. Any signs that his sleep nightmares could be caused by something that happens externally.

Also, try buying him a diary or notebook of some type, and when he has these 'visions', have him write them out in a book, and keep it in a safe place away from the kids. If I were you, I wouldn't read the notes.

While he probably feels better after talking to you about how he feels afterward, explain to him that it upsets you, and you don't want to hear about it, at least the gory detail. It is enough that he writes it out for himself, and you will know when he's had a bad one, and reassure him it was just a nightmare, and that hangover feeling will pass.

If it continues, and becomes a regular part of his life, and he is affected by it to such a degree that he is becoming ill or depressed as noted above, then get him in to see his Doctor for a complete checkup and a good talk.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 12, 2009, 10:04 PM

Sounds like he needs
    1. not be stupdi and tell you these things
    2. what he eats before going to bed
    3. not watch as many horrow shows.

It is a dream, get a life and don't worry about it,
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2009, 10:57 PM

I think it is good that the husband has shared his dreams with his wife. The wife needs to understand that it is a dream, it might mean something or nothing at all.

Now in my opinion that he is the only one left alive. I would say that it would mean that this is not about your family but about himself. Fears, anxiety or other things he might be feeling is effecting his dreams.

Sometimes dreams do come true and sometimes not. The more fear you have about this. The more you put your energy in this the less likely you will enjoy each others company.

The stress will create more of a wall, between all of you. So please put the energy into happiness, and love.

Never mind the dream. No matter what life brings it has meaning. You can not protect your family from everything nor can he for that matter.

Maybe that is it. He does not feel like he is providing for his family enough. Does not think he is getting ahead. This would and could come out into the dreams.

You both have your lives together and you need to calm down and relax and put yoiur energy into loving the family in the moment. Not fear something that might happen,

Which my feeling is will not.
    alice1564 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 03:23 PM
    My dad had the exact dream, except he woke up and heard banging and then opened the front door and on the outside doorstep there was a picture of my dead grandad facing down.
    If you can help. Please do!
    leebeef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 24, 2010, 04:49 AM

Hi There
    This is a classic case of installing fear in a person. It is done by dark spirits that use imagery to create dreams that disrupt our lives like it has just done with you. When the conscious mind is sleeping the subconscious mind is unprotected and these michevious spirits play games with our minds. I had these all the time until I had a company anchor a capsule of light around my home so these spirits could not enter. This might sound a little out there ,but it is exactly what is happening. As one guys has said movies will make you have upsetting dreams ,but this is a classic case of fear being used to disrupt our lives. I know a company that does this but I can't say it here . I don't know how I can tell you other than search for a company that anchors capsules of llight around your home and removes the spirits in the home and these dreams will stop right away

Lee
    General_Ameed Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 11:29 AM
    First of all can you please tell us if he hears sounds while he is awake or anything moving by it's self or sound with no scientific explanaition
    If so id say you get a muslim to read from the holy quraan that's what we do to the houses when stuff like that happens
    And if you will get someone let him read
    صورة الجن
    That's what he should read every three days until its gone

If not
    I guess that he should stop telling anyone bad dreams I don't wantto scare you but a friend of my friend had a dream that she was hit by a bus and told my friend that dream and after two days she was hit by a bus
    I don't want to scare you but tell your husband to STOP TELLING BAD DREAMS TO PEOPLE
    General_Ameed Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 08:35 PM
    Well I wrote it in arabic but this is how it tuned out
    Soora al jin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife wants kids and I don't [ 17 Answers ]

Okay, I have been married for over two years and together with my wife for a total four (dating and marriage). Right after we got married I went to law school and we had to move across the country. At first it was rocky, but then things were great for about the last year and a half. However,...

Dreams of being murdered [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could help me... I keep having dreams about being chased and brutally murdered with an ax. In the most recent dream, we were all homeless, but there was one crazy guy who bullied everyone else. Then he went into the woods and murdered a man and took his clothing and other...

My Wife is cliaming our kids and all I have. [ 7 Answers ]

I got married in Pakistan in 99, it was an arranged marriage. When we got married, as a custom you get asked before signing the marriage certificate if a divorce is to occur in the future, what the bride is entitled to. My wife signed the papers stating that she had no interest in money or propery....

My wife and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 boys from a earlier marriage and 1 stepson from my current marriage. My oldest son has had a hard time with the divorce of his mom and I, and has made him disrespectfull and argumentitive to his stepmom. My wife and I get along great until my boys come home then she is a different person....

Kids Father talks bad on ex-wife and me in front of kids [ 3 Answers ]

Not sure if this is the right place for this, if not, admins please move to the appropriate section. Thanks Now for the question, I have been seeing my girlfriend for almost 7 months now. We do live together with her 2 beautiful girls who I adore and treat as my own. They are 5 and 3 and...

View more questions Search