Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    6tofix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
    How do I reprogram Craftsman Model139.53684 security+ keyless entry
    We recently moved into our home, have two garage doors, both have remote keyless access. One keyboard works with passcode, the other was "accidentally" reprogrammed by a child who has no idea what code he input. Is there a way to override this and reprogram the passcode? It's a Craftsman model 139.53684 Security +keyless entry.
    Thanks!
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 02:26 PM
    I would look through here:

Keyless Entry and Remote Control Programming Instructions, Chamberlain
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Look under the light lens cover. You should find the "Learn button" and probably the instructions. I don't remember which, but it is either press the "Learn" button and enter the new code within a specified amount of time or it's enter the new code and press the "Learn" button within the specified period.

I found instructions.
    Attached Images

georgieboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2009, 09:50 AM
    Mine is obviously not transmitting. I put in a new battery and tried with both the premium and learn method. Do these things eventually go bad?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman garage door opener keyless entry forgot code [ 3 Answers ]

Have a craftsman garage door opener with keyless entry. It's approx 7 yrs old and I can't remember the code to open the door. Need help so that kids can come in and out without having to take a key. Any help is appreciated

How can I reprogram a 1988 Cadillac keyless entry [ 7 Answers ]

Hi there, I am brand new to this site and hoping someone out there can help! I have a 1988 Cadillac fleetwood, V8 front wheel drive with digital dashboard, I took it to a GM dealer to have the car programmed for the new keyless remote I got to replacehe busted one, but after an hour, they came...

Keyless entry [ 3 Answers ]

How to change code on a keyless entry pad for a craftsman garage door

Craftsman Keyless Keypad Security / User Password? [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to get the "user password" for my Craftsman Keyless pad Model 139.53684. It was on the house when I moved in... :confused: I need to program it with my new passcode.

Sears Keyless Entry Reprogram to match Chamberlin [ 4 Answers ]

I recently installed a Chamberlain 1/2HP chain drive model 248730 garage door opener motor. It was a single button remote, single button garage mounted opener. I simply installed the motor on my existing Sears Craftsman setup. Everything works, including the 3 button garage mounted opener, light...

View more questions Search