Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksweet28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2009, 05:54 PM
    Example of a letter written to the judge to get off probation
    I have wrote a letter asking to get early termination of my community control. I got 18 months and I have done 9months now half my sentence. I sent 1 letter already asking to get early termination and the States Attorney denied me so I was wanting to try again but I don't have an idea of what to write so I was wondering if there is a example letter for me to see to get an idea of what to write
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 6, 2009, 06:18 PM

Normally there is a procedure to apply for a early discharge where you apply though the Probation offfice. And your probation officer normally has to recommend it also.

And you will have to show how you are paid all the fines, paid any other fees needed, and completed any programs they reqired
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2009, 05:48 AM

Hello k:

Just say what you did the first time... If they let you off, it's not going to be because you were articulate. They'll do it because you're worthy.

excon
    lala411 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Is there anyone that can e-mail me a copy of a sample letter that was written to a judge to get off probation early. Please because I have no idea where to start. Thank u
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lala411 View Post
    Is there anyone that can e-mail me a copy of a sample letter that was written to a judge to get off probation early.
    Hello l:

No, but start like this:

Dear Judge:

Please let me off probation early for the following reasons:

Then sign the letter and send it off.

If you can't THINK of any reasons you should be let off early, then the judge isn't going to either.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early termination of probation/ Letter to judge [ 6 Answers ]

My probation officer is trying to get me off probation early... I need to write a letter to my judge saying how I have changed and so on. What do I write help!

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail [ 4 Answers ]

How do you write a letter to a judge about someone in jail that has been denied work release, but wants to get work release?

Letter written during NC from boyfriend. [ 21 Answers ]

Guys.. what does this mean? I didn't contact him for 2 weeks then received this email. This is a bad idea to write to you, but I want you to know where I stand. I am NOT over you, but we both know the way I've been treating you has been wrong of late. And I don't know why I have those on and...

Judge Counterclaim Written Response Credit Card Debt Lawsuit Court [ 6 Answers ]

I am being sued by Zwicker and Associates for a debt they claim I owe. It is around $11750.00 I did show up for court. The judge stated that within 14 days I must file a counterclaim and that Zwicker must provide proof of debt. They have broken various aspects of the Fair Debt Collections Act. How...

View more questions Search