Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SteveJO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Wire diagram for coleman heat pump model# 3500A818
    I just replaced the sequencer for this heat pump. Did not take a photo of wires before switching to new sequencer. Does anyone have a photo or diagram of how this wires up? I think one of the small wires went to the wrong spot. Please help.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 05:30 PM

Look here. Asks for exact model #. Free home appliance product owners manuals, user guides & how-to instructions | ManualsOnline
    SteveJO Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2009, 05:43 PM

Thank you for quick reply. Very kind. Unfortunately they do not seem to have it.
    Any other suggestions ? It is cold.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Are any of these similar to the sequencer on your unit? Each "layer" of the sequencer is a switch, the bottom is the low-voltage input, so this may not be too difficult to figure out, even without a diagram.
    Attached Images

hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Dec 4, 2009, 08:08 PM
    This may be of help. It says for Carrier blower adapter BUT the furnace wiring is for the Coleman 3400/3500 series

http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/gr...t/28mh-4si.pdf
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting low-temperature cut-out and balance point on Coleman Heat Pump [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Coleman HC3B heat pump. The local service technician showed me the jumpers for the low-temperature cut-out (LTCO) and balance point (BP). It appears to be a set of pins with labels decreasing in value by 5 (45, 40, 35, etc.) which I assume are the temperature. I would like to...

Coleman Evcon D.E.S. II Heat Pump- works intermittently [ 1 Answers ]

She's an old one... I'm guessing the late 70's or 80's, but since I've lived here (4years) it seems to work for a while, but then stop... I hear a fan blowing, but it's cold air. Then I look at the t'stat and the red emergency light is on... cold air coming out of the vents. I look at the unit...

Wiring Diagram for heat pump with gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

75,000 BTU Concord furnace with 2 ton heat pump.. Chromatherm Thermostat and when the heat comes on both the heat pump and gas furnace are running... How do I correct the wiring malfunction so the heat pump initially comes on and the gas furnace comes on when the pump can't keep up or in the event...

Coleman heat pump covered in ice [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Coleman, electric heat pump system on a manufactured home. It is 7 years old. The entire outside unit seems to be frozen over. What is the problem? Is there any way to solve it?

View more questions Search