Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apavaloae Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2008, 09:06 PM
    Noma ET525C timer instructions
    How do I get instructions for a NOMA ET525C timer?
    Carly Krebs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Noma is actually a canadian tire name the people that made this timer are called UPM. I googled it and found instructions UPM Marketing Inc. - UPM this is the website if instructions don't come throu
    Carly Krebs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2008, 02:56 PM
    Me again, I can't seem to get the attachment to attach. So go to the sit, then to outdoor timers find the ET525C and by the picture of it there is a dropdown bar and click on downloads and it'll download all the instructions for you in pdf. I know I had a hard time finding it no one could help but it is there for you
    kimandi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 09:08 PM

Thanks--now all I have to do is figure out how to print the "inductions" sorry my sick sense of humor-instructions.
    Kim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NOMA N1506 timer instructions [ 16 Answers ]

How do I program this 2 buttom timer

Instructions for Noma TM1702 outdoor timer [ 8 Answers ]

I purchased a Noma outdoor timer but cannot figure out how to use it. It states to set "On" time, push segment pins down to corresponding On period. Cannot figure out what the segment pins are? If someone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

NOMA Christmas light timer instructions (model ET525C) [ 4 Answers ]

I've lost my instructions for the NOMA Christmas light timer (model ET525C). Does anyone know how it works?

Noma timer instructions [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have instructions to program a Noma timer . It has a time and mode buttons but I have not been successful in trying to figure it out. What does P , C and E modes indicate.

View more questions Search