Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee1949 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 07:55 PM
    Hydroquinone powder
    I would like to buy hydroquinone powder for my dark spots on my face an mix it with Nadinola fade cream my sister been using it for years her skin looks great... were can I purchase this powder from
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2009, 08:03 PM

Hello we do not advertise products on this site, and I am sure no one wishes to be BANNED for advertising their products here.

Where do you live ( what country) and have you sought medical care for your problem
    ishq Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2009, 08:31 PM

^ garden of wisdom sells raw hydroquinone?! Why??

are they aware it's illegal to sell or buy hq over 3% OTC,

and that includes pure chemical intended for dermal use.

they don't exactly look like a photo supply company!!

:)
    renee1949 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2009, 07:18 PM

My sister mixes HQ with nadinola fade cream an her skin looks... GREAT I would like my skin2 look great also That's ALL...
    jasmynn Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Dec 2, 2009, 08:17 PM

Nadinola is pretty good. It's the only over the counter cream with 3% hydro and it's very thick and creamy. That's actually a great idea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroquinone powder [ 13 Answers ]

Hi doloress you did a good job with the hydroquinone mixture please tell me how do I get a pure USP grade hydroquinone, please am new on the site and need your help I found a photo grade but am not sure any help? Thanks

Is phot grade hydroquinone powder the same as the skin lightening powder? [ 7 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone powder that is used for skin lightening the same kind used for photo development?. because if so there is a seller on eBay selling it by the pound for SUPER CHEAP! $17 and... 250 grams for $10 or so... and $7 shipping... I wanted to buy some but before I do and then it is the wrong...

Where can I purchase hydroquinone powder? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys I recently started visiting the site again. So l've been reading some of the post and I've noticed some people are using hydroquinone powder that their mixing themselves. I'd love to do this also. Where can I purchase a small amount of hydroquinone in the usa for myself? I live in Newyork.

Hydroquinone Powder, Where Can You Buy Them ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am new to this site, and I read and researched a lot about Hydroquinone and Monobenzone. But have been so unlucky not to find any products that contains more then silly 2% Hydroquinone. I wanted more, a lot more, But, I have never been able to find creams that contain more then...

View more questions Search