Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CathyLou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 05:50 PM
    Late '80's sitcom about roommates
    Does anyone recall a sitcom that ran during the late 1980's or early 90's in which there were four friends / roommates who worked together doing marketing / writing jingles. They used to sing this little jingle "Work to do, got work to do, Work to do, got work to do."
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 21, 2009, 01:30 PM

Found this on-line, it's a list of "80's sitcoms" - maybe one of them rings a bell, or at least will give you some titles to research :)List of 80's Sitcoms
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 23, 2009, 11:22 AM

I ended up searching the list myself - surprisingly enough, the main characters in Bosom Buddies (which was a show about male roommates that had to dress as women to live in the "women only" low rent apartments) eventually started their own advertising company on the show, it was a silly, fun, totally 80's show, and although I don't remember them saying the phrase you remember, I can totally see them saying something like that... you might want to dig deeper on this show
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Oct 20, 2009, 02:47 PM

I remember Bosom Buddies.. it stared Tom Hanks and the song for the intro was Billy Joel's "My Life"
    nothanks1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2009, 02:38 PM
    It was called "Going Places."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's song [ 3 Answers ]

The only part of the song I know is "All you do is talk talk". This was a one hit wonder. Anyone know?

Late 80's Sci Fi Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this cartoon about 20-22 years ago in Hong Kong. I think it was Japanese. Just one episode I think. Plot goes like this: Two best friends are space travelers. Both fall in love for the same girl. One of them asked her to marry him (she agreed) but he later contracted a deadly...

Cartoons in the late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

]What was the name of the cartoon with all the little monkeys that lived in the tree house.

Tv sitcom theme song, 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the title for this TV sitcom that aired either in the late 80's or early 90's. The words of the song are, "Would you like to swing on a star? To carry moonbeams home in a jar...., You could be swinging on a star." The television show was about a daughter and mother, the...

NBC movie from the late 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this movie that came on NBC in the late 80's that dealt with this kid who was searching from his mother. The kid had some strange abilities. One thing that he did that I remember was when he helped this man with his antenna on his home, somehow he fixed it where the man was picking up...

View more questions Search