Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sh1nbone Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 06:10 PM
    Robot movie from like 80s or 90s
    OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and yay a happy ending.

I wish I could show what the robot looked like. He had like a rectangle head and a skinny neck and then his body was kind of wide and he had either wheels or a treds. He didn't look human- he didn't have legs or anything.

I know its really vague but I can't remember much.
    cindyfreedman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sh1nbone
    ok i remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. i think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. i can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks hes dead but then hes really not and yay a happy ending.

i wish i could show what the robot looked like. he had like a rectangle head and a skinny neck and then his body was kinda wide and he had either wheels or a treds. he didnt look human- he didnt have legs or anything.

i kno its really vague but i can't remember much.
    Do you mean Johnny 5 in Short Circuit?
    mondo_tdot Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Definitely Johhny #5

Definitely Short Circuit.

Check it out

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091949/
    Old School 75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2006, 11:06 AM
    I believe the main actors name is Andy Kaufman. The movie is "Heartbeeps"

Here's a link to the poster

http://www.impawards.com/1981/heartbeeps.html
    Old School 75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Old School 75
    I believe the main actors name is Andy Kaufman. The movie is "Heartbeeps"

Heres a link to the poster

http://www.impawards.com/1981/heartbeeps.html

My Bad looking for the wrong one, its Short Circuit, the person above is correct, sorry about that!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2006, 11:11 AM
    Johnny 5 is alive!
    movies4megan Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2006, 08:19 PM
    Short Circuit is it I believe. I loved that movie growing up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search