Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clansberry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 11:59 AM
    Think I may have spirits in my home
    I recently moved into an older house.My daughter hears strange noises in a cubby hole closet in her room at night.She also said that she has felt things touch in legs when she in bed.Last night I bottle on my night stand flew off and hit the floor my daughter is afraid to sleep.I feel if we do have a ghost wondering its looking for attention not there to harm anyone but I need ideas on how to drive them away if so.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 14, 2006, 04:52 PM
    In several christian denominations they have specific rites to rid a home of spirits. But basically you order the spirit out in Jesus Name.

( but of course you do have to believe in Jesus and expect him to do it)
    imy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 05:48 PM
    I am a muslim I also believe in spirits we call them jinns they are another being made of fire we can't see them unless they want to it could be a child spirit because they want to play theys afew different jinns some fly some wonder around on the streets some take forms of animals black cats and dogs also they could posses you and channel. Make sure you never urinate under a tree because that's where they cook. Once a boy did in pakistan and they wouldn't leave him alone they would posses him and his eyes would turn purplewhen he would sleep they would lift his bed up to the ceiling also if you want toget rid say
    There is no one worthy of worship besides allah and muhammed (peace be upon him) is the messenger of allah, sayit 3 times it could be serious because someone's probably done a ouija board and got the jinn out if it says to you that I'm your loved one anyone who's dead and takes their form don't believe it because they can take form of you I am imran from bradford if it doesn't go away I would like to visit iwill bring my friend derk acorah along I'm sure you've hud of him get in touch soon thanku
    sjb Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 19, 2006, 08:58 PM
    You can't drive them away if they don't want to go. Do not make any connection with them or they may follow you if you move. Just leave. Pray and ask God to protect you. They may scare the hell out of you but God won't let them hurt you.
    sjb Posts: 10, Reputation: 2
    -

Nov 22, 2006, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clansberry
    I recently moved into an older house.My daughter hears strange noises in a cubby hole closet in her room at night.She also said that she has felt things touch in legs when she in bed.Last night i bottle on my night stand flew off and hit the floor my daughter is afraid to sleep.I feel if we do have a ghost wondering its looking for attention not there to harm anyone but i need ideas on how to drive them away if so.
    I think that you have bats in the attic.
    princessdiva Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 05:17 AM
    They say that every house has a spirit especially older ones. It can either be a good one or a bad one but not everyone is able to sense them.

I believe in the house blessing, if this is worrying you, get a priest or an exorcist to check the house and bless it to clear all the spirits by the name of God.

It will truly work, don't be afraid!
    BELIEVEINCHRIST Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 09:14 AM
    Hi , i think i have a spirt in my home also.. a few weeks ago my cell phone was dailing 3939393939 for about 24 hours. I had call the cell phone company thinking maybe i needed to replace the phone or maybe it damage.. a few days after that . I started to see black shadows just walk by me.. then a wekk later. My blow dryer goes on by itself. Very very weird and lights go on and off. And this week, stuff are missing. When i saw that an item i just placed on teh counter was missing and no one is home. I started to pray and blessmy home in the name of jesus christ.. and tell this spirt he/she has no place in this home. In jesus name i ask he/she to leave.. i thought maybe it can be my sister who past away in may 2009. Ask her to her bullshyt and go sleep.. or maybe she is trying to tell me something.. who knows.. that night i couldn't sleep and i was waking up every few minutes and my body was always on the oppsite side of the bed with my arms out like christ on the cross. Now i called my brother. Told him he and his church needs to come and take demons out.. i have fault in good but i also believe something is trying to tell me something or make me crazy..
    chummin4lunkers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 07:39 PM
    I too am in a similar situation.sometimes spirits just want someone to listen or pay attention to them.try asking it what it wants or just saying hi to them once in awhile.I noticed the more attention I paid to them the less afraid I was.I don't think you have anything to worry about.it doesn't sound like its malevolent.I know it can be scary, but after a while you get used to it and it can be a pretty interesting experience.I think unless you get scratched or shoved its prob nothing to be worried about.hope this helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

Wine and spirits [ 77 Answers ]

I feel a little bit guilty for posting in here while I am in mourning and observing shiva... but I'm having trouble sleeping again and I guess this is a bit of a distraction for me. If you're curious what I'm talking about, please read my thread under bereavement: ...

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search