Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkammen2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 06:18 PM
    No period, pink and brown spotting, headaches
    Hi all,
    My last period was October 3rd, 2009 and lasted for 6 days.. Since then I have been sexually active. Today, is November 19th, 2009 and I still haven't gotten by period. Last week November 11th-Nov, 14, 2009 I had pink and brown spotting and felt like my period was coming on but just was a few drops and went away when I wiped. I also have been experiencing headaches and sometimes cramps. I did go to the doctor and took a urine test but it was negative... Anyone have suggestions of what might this may be?
    Thanks
    Jessie06 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 08:21 PM

Okay are you on birth control, because birth control can be the reason your spotting... If not, then are you having protected sex? Maybe not if you think you can be preganat. Either way, it's a waiting game for you, you have to wait for your period, and if you already took a pregnancy test and you weren't, I don't think that you are. But just keep in mind, you really should be on birth control if you don't want to be preganat. Or at least using protection. Know what I mean. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Five days late and spotting pink/brown [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm very new here. So I hope to get to know you all as I adjust to this site. My period was due 1/25. It has been on the 25th each month since June give or take a day before. It hasn't been late like this. I started spotting pink discharge lastnight. It stopped. Then today I had brown...

Pink to brown Spotting 4 days, missing period [ 3 Answers ]

I am seventeen years old. I am on birth control pills. My cycle is very regular (because of the pill and naturally). My last normal period was on 8/14/09. This month my period was suppose to come on Friday, it is now Monday. I have only had pink spotting(starting friday) and brown spotting today...

Brown and pink spotting after period ended? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a brief intro, I had my normal menstrual period on 8/19 through 8/16. It was on time and the bleeding was normal. Immediately after my period ended, I started getting brown spotting (which I assumed was old blood) and for the last week and a half, it is now pink spotting. It has not stopped at...

Pink or brown spotting [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex right before and after my period. My period was on time and normal. But then a few days later I started spotting. Some times it was brown and some times pink. I have had a little nasuea lately but nothing out the ordinary could that mean I'm pregnant?

View more questions Search