Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2009, 11:35 PM
    White little Dots (spots) on my tattoo
    Hi guys 3 months ago I tattoo myself. The design was grate I made it in my lower abs. Suddenly 3 weeks ago some little white spots appeared. What are these?? How can I treat them?? Why they appeared??

Some people told m they are caused by the friction of the clothes or som reaction of the skin...

A friend of mine recommended me too scrub my tattoo with my fingers and some soap

Then I used a balm too and seems to disappear...

Could somebody give me an explanation of what is this?? And how to treat it correctly??

Thanks!! :cool:
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2009, 09:50 AM

Mine had white spots develop after a few months because the ink dispersed a little and created 'blank' patches.

Just had to go back into the parlour and get my tattooist to touch it up.
    My fiancé had the same thing happen, he has 2 white spots on his tatt but hasn't bothered to get them touched up again yet.
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 11:55 AM

Thanks a lot again Shazamataz!
    amandagenge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2011, 01:20 PM
    I have white spots in mine to and they get really itchy and my mom said I should go get it cheaked out when I chratch my tattoo is doesn't hurt but when I scratch over the bumps on my tattoo it hurts and I don't know what it is my mom thought maybe it was pimples so she tried to pop them and it didn't work can anyone help please!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

Have white small dots [ 1 Answers ]

HI I am 16 and a virgin(religous reason). I have small white dots on my penis. I am also uncircumsized. I have a lot of white dots on my penis and I am really scared I know its not std and the white dots apper mostly when I have a bonner. I am thinking it might be colon cancer but not sure. When I...

White dots [ 1 Answers ]

As I was urinating.. I noticed these two small white dots cuming out... they were about the size of this . A little bit bigger... is this anything serous?? Reply as soon as possible.

White dots [ 5 Answers ]

I have white dots growing on my penis help:eek:

White dots under eyes [ 1 Answers ]

I have quite a few white dots under my eyes, and I think there increasing as well, I'm only 17 and I was wondering is there any solution 2 my problem, many thanks

View more questions Search