Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinfio1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 03:25 AM
    Furnace making funny noise
    I have bryant furnace, when calling for heat it makes click click noise.it ignites
    But it still makes click click noise it don't sound right
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 10, 2009, 09:51 AM

The clicking is your spark ignitor and the click should stop once the flame comes on. The sensor is not picking up the heat signal but I have not replaced one so I can't help any further, sorry.
    nancy67 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2009, 10:01 AM

Thanks for information
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 17, 2009, 11:44 AM
    See other post

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Whirlpool Ultimate care washer is making a funny noise and not agitating ? [ 6 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Ultimate Care washer is making a strange noise ( rattling buzzing type) after it has filled with water and begins to agitate. It won't agitate. I didn't want to let it go any furthur so the water is still in it with the clothes! ( It is model # LSR8233EQ0 .I am not sure that would...

My furnace is making a loud noise [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 94 mobile home and we have an air unit outside and the furnace in the house, we just flip the switch from heat to cool and it has began to make this sound that almost sounds like there is someone taking a shower in the guest bathroom, there is no banging or ratteling just that, I don't...

Furnace making noise before it turns on? [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace is making a loud noise every time before it turns on, it is still blowing hot air and keeping our house warm... any advice as to what it might be... Thanks

Fan making funny noise when turned on and off [ 1 Answers ]

My air conditioner all of a sudden started making a loud noise when it turns on. The noise continues while the A/C is running.When the A/C cuts off it sounds almost like the fan needs to be oiled. It sort of makes a loud noise when the fan is cutting off like a slow clinking while it is cutting...

Kitchen faucet making funny noise [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a new faucet installed, a Price Pfister H34-3N. A few days after installation, it is now making sort of a whistling sound and I can feel vibration of the faucet body. Can this be fixed easily or do I have to call the plumber back out?

View more questions Search