Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n2k10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 11:28 AM
    Why do I not feel any pleasure when I have sex?
    I am really upset and embarrassed because my boyfriend and I just had sex for the first time and I think something is wrong with me because it doesn't feel good to me at all. For me sex doesn't hurt... but I don't get pleasure at all. I just turned 18, and I lost my virginity at 16. Me and my boyfriend at the time had been dating for almost a year, and we had sex multiple times. At first I thought I just had to get use to it.. but nothing changed. So I thought it may have been him being inexperienced (he was also a virgin), but after we broke up I hooked up with a guy a few years older than me who was very experienced. The same thing happened. I have yet to have an orgasm and I don't understand what the problem is! I am now with a guy who I like so so much and I'm worried that this will ruin our relationship. If anyone understands what is wrong with me I would really like to know. Thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 11:39 AM

Can you give YOURSELF an orgasm?
    n2k10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2009, 03:34 PM

I have before but not ever by actually sticking something in my vagina.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 03:39 PM

MOST women cannot orgasm from penetration alone.

Try manually stimulating your clitoris during sex, and I think you'll have better results.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 04:29 PM

Yes, part of the issue is often foreplay, lots and lots.
    cherry_lips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2009, 01:59 PM

I suffer from the same problem.

I am unable to feel any pleasure at all and the only time I do feel pleasure if when I'm by myself.

Its quite stressful and even foreplay isn't helping!

Any suggestions?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Nov 15, 2009, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_lips View Post
    I suffer from the same problem.

I am unable to feel any pleasure at all and the only time I do feel pleasure if when I'm by myself.

Its quite stressful and even foreplay isnt helping!

any suggestions?
    You need to ask your own question in a new thread. That way we can give you advice that is appropriate for your needs.

Just click the "Ask about Adult Sexuality" button. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot feel any sexual pleasure. [ 17 Answers ]

This is an extremely big thing in my life for it contributes to my low self esteem. I cannot, through anything, feel any type of sexual pleasure. I have been masturbating for a few years, and have engaging in sexual intercourse with my boyfriend for a few months. We have tried several...

I don't feel pleasure during sex. [ 7 Answers ]

Well about at month ago I had sex for the very first time, and it was very painful. Me and my boyfriend were on a week vacation so we practiced until it wouldn't hurt so much. I think we had sex about 4 of 5 times, although it didn't hurt so much anymore, he was the only one feeling pleasure. ...

Is it normal not feel pleasure during sex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my name is laura, I do not feel pleasure or pain when having sex.the first time I had sex I was in seveare pain and no pleasure, but I thought it was normal, I was scared.. the second time I felt nothing as if my vigina was numb so I quit. A year passed by with me having no sex at all intill I...

View more questions Search