Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisha78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 07:20 AM
    My boyfriend can't get me off
    :mad::confused::confused:My boyfriend and I have been togther for 10 years. We used to have a great sex life. I am very adventerous in the bedroom and he seemed to love it. His imagination isn't as open as mine, but we always had great sex. For the past 4 or 5 months our sex life has just died. Even though we have had sex, I haven't had an orgasm in that entire time. He can't manage to last long enough or even get hard at times. If I decide to help him have an orgasm by performing oral sex or just a simple hand job he is able to stay hard the entire time. I just don't get it. What's going on here?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 07:24 AM

You need to discuss this subject with him. Have he been stressed or having a medical problem? Sit him down and let him know what your feelings so the two of you can comw up with a solution.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 07:29 AM
    He might need a check-up. There are several medications that can help him with erections.

Is he willing to do whatever it takes as to please you? He SHOULD be, as this is obviously an issue with you, as is understandable.

Having a one-sided sex life NEVER works, and is selfish.

Good luck on "getting yours".
    lisha78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 01:09 PM

I have sat with him and talked about this. He tells me he doesn't understand what's going on and he'll make a doctors appointment but that hasn't happened yet. I also told him, "Let's try and reframe from sex until we know what going on with him", but he still wants to have sex or at least have an orgasm. I wake up all the time to find him inside of me while I'm sleeping and as long as I act as if I'm still asleep his erection will last long enough for an orgasm. I just don't get it! It just seems so selfish. My mind is beginning to wonder.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    Sit him down and let him know what your feelings so the two of you can comw up with a solution.
    Hello lisha:

I agree with liz. Sit on him and let him know what you're feeling, so the two of you can com..

excon
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 01:54 PM

Wow! It seems like he only can go or last if you are sleeping. How long this been going on? In the meantime get some toys. This is almost similar to necrophilia behavior. I would be very concern.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 7, 2009, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisha78 View Post
    I have sat with him and talked about this. He tells me he doesn't understand whats going on and he'll make a doctors appointment but that hasn't happened yet. I also told him, "Let's try and reframe from sex until we know what going on with him", but he still wants to have sex or at least have an orgasm. I wake up all the time to find him inside of me while i'm sleeping and as long as i act as if i'm still asleep his erection will last long enough for an orgasm. I just don't get it! It just seems so selfish. My mind is beginning to wonder.
    This REALLY disturbs me. Having sex with you when you are not conscious or consenting is RAPE, regardless how he sees it.

You NEED to get him to a counselor, and the next time he starts something like that, make SURE you stop him from just taking his own orgasm without giving you one in return.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2009, 06:16 PM
    Eeeew. He has sex with you when you're asleep and can't come if you're awake and participating? How does he think that's OK?

What has happened in the past 4 or 5 months that might have created this situation? - relationships just don't go from great sex to bad sex overnight without a good reason.

Next time it happens I would ask him to stop. This isn't just a matter of who has an orgasm or not, this is much more serious.

You've been together 10 years - time to speak with a counselor and dig out what's happening with you both.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 7, 2009, 06:53 PM

There are some sexual problems ( I will call them problems since they go too far in my opinion) where guys only get turned on by the other partner if they appera "dead" or not moving.

To others it is a idea of "rape" does he like to play rape or bondage?

But as for as gettig you off, I would hope he was getting you off a few times before actually intercourse even started ( since it is harder to achieve during actual intercourse)

There are toys, use of hands and other ways for him to pleasure you that wouuld be great fore play.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Nov 8, 2009, 05:47 AM
    I really hope Synnen is right and this man is just playing out some rape scenario, because that will be simpler to overcome. Definitely stop him next time he tries, and EVERY time he tries until he gets a full physical and psychological workup.

Any way this works out, this is serious. Start working on it now, before more harm is done.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2009, 06:00 AM
    He has sex with you while you are sleeping? Without your approval? They have a word for that act, as Synnen mentioned , and it's against the law in every part of the world.

This guy can maintain an erection while you are, or act, asleep? That means he has rape, or necrophlia, fantasies.

Your lack of orgasming should be the least of your worries right now.

If I were you, I would get him out of your life. And in the meantime, wear something to bed that cannot be easily taken off, or moved to the side, as to allow him to TAKE what he wants.

You do realize that this is not normal behavior, right?

I wish you luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend vs ex sort of boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I've like this guy for 8 - 10 months his name was lets say Scott. Scott and I never actually went out but we liked each other. Said ' I love you' and held hands did what normal couples would do. He didn't ask because he wanted to be 100% sure if out relationship would last. I liked him a lot...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

Ex boyfriend or new boyfriend? [ 7 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago anndd I just found out that he still likes me but I don't know what to do because he already has a girlfriend and I also just found out that another guy{i have liked for about a year now}likes me and wants to ask me out but I have no idea...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

View more questions Search