Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nkdene3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Can't find my itunes I downloaded.
    I downloaded Itunes to my computer and when it was done it with the download it just the screen for download just disappeared and I can't find the Itunes anywhere. I tried to download it again but it just went to the thank you page for downloading Itunes and said "say yes to talking me to itunes store." and that is not on the page. I tunes is somewhere on my computer. PLEASE HELP!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 28, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Look under Start>programs
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2007, 08:41 PM
    When you download something it helps to remember where you put it

Try a download again and see where you put it or do a search for file

Make a folder to download music to and you won't lose it
    Koolgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 04:34 PM
    Ya, I have the same problem. I still can't figure it out though. I have had my I-pod for about 1 year and still hav'nt boughten I-tunes yet. Ill keep trying!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I downloaded some software and trying to see if someone's using it to spy on me. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I recently downloaded a trial software program . I downloaded it off a p2p so I could try out the program before fully deciding to purchase it. I installed the program and am running my trial now (I got 30 days - well 29 now to be exact). However, I'm wondering... You know how when you...

What am I missing that needs to be downloaded? [ 9 Answers ]

MP4 players!! I just bought my son a MP4 player and for the life of me can not seem to be able to load it with music... I did download on the windows media player and dragged them to be able to download and for the life of me, it will not download onto the mp4 player. Somehow while it is doing...

Itunes cant' find dbgeng.dll [ 1 Answers ]

I have just bought an Ipod. And when I install the Itunes program, it show me an error, It say that he can't find the dbgeng.dll, I tried downloading the DLL and placing it into the windows/system32 directory but nothing happened, then I disable the Dr. Watson and Nothing. What else you...

Downloaded [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help me? :-/ I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only. I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where? Thanks Karloz

View more questions Search