Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vpekarek Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2009, 05:58 AM
    I have an iud but I haven't had my period for 3 month
    I have a mirena iud on for 20 month and the last 3 month I haven't have my period, 3 weeks ago I did a pregnancy test and it was negative I need to know what do I have to do/
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 06:01 AM

I also have a mirena iud,and also stopped having a period,it happens sometimes.

However in saying that,no contraception is 100 % effective.

If your worried and feel you might be pregnant I suggest you contact your doctor for a check up.

Nov 1, 2009, 06:03 AM
    For how long I haven't get a period
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2009, 06:09 AM

I don't understand what you mean.

When I first got the mirena inserted I bled for 6 months and then a trickle and then nothing for about 8 months before it fell out.

When I got the next one in I bled for 2 months and then a trickle,now nothing.

However I feel well and have no other problems.

But as I said,no contraception is 100% effective and women have become pregnant with the mirena in, my advice is to see your doctor.

No one on line can tell you if your pregnant or not.

Nov 1, 2009, 06:10 AM

OK thanks for your help
    poohbear139213 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2010, 07:04 AM
    I too have not had my period for about two months. I took a test two weeks ago, but it was negative. Im 18. I can't be pregnant and I am so worried, because I have other symptoms or pregnancy.
    I'm worried... what do I do ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had my period in 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and I had my first period at the beginning of February of 2008. I haven't had it since then. Is there something wrong with me. I am still a vigrgin and I have never had sex before. So I know that I am not pregnant. SOME BODY ANSWER MY QUESTION... I AM SO SCARED THAT SOMETHING IS...

I have a iud and haven't had my period this month [ 1 Answers ]

I have a iud and I was supposed to start on the 16th and I haven't had my period yet is there something wrong with me or am I pegnate? I can't get into the obgyn until April 17,2009. What do I do?? :confused::(

Haven't had my period [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 I always used to get my period regulary but I just have my period now then I do not have it for a couple of months like 3 or more ?

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

I haven't had a period yet [ 2 Answers ]

I took my last depo shot in march 2007 since then I have not had a period and I have been feeling really "strange" I have period symptoms like cramping, bloating, soreness or tenderness of the abdomen and other things I have been feeling dizzy and lightheaded I need to know if I should go see a...

View more questions Search