Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vdoggest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 11:28 PM
    Goodman furnace manual
    Where can I find a Goodman gmp 100 3 manual. Just moved into a new house with an older furnace and got hit with a $600 bill to replace a gas regulator, only to find that it is a $100 part(at best) and 45 min. process. I was told that the inductor fans are a big problem on these units and when that fails it'll be another $500, the ignitor is $150 for replacement and that's if they don't require another service call(fix it RIGHT now while I'm here). I found these parts for $120 and $39, respectively, and for simply fixes, as these, I'd rather do them myself, but need the part numbers on the parts involved. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 29, 2009, 02:09 AM
    Most sources will allow you to order the parts by model number since the part numbers change every few years...

http://www.dnmech.com/lit/Good_GMP_SS186ce.pdf

http://www.hvacpartsshop.com/Gmph075-4%20Series.Pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace GMNT080-4 furnace runs good for a while then has to be manually reset [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Goodman GMNT080-4 (90%). I'm having the same problem As Streatherg did back in the Nov 2006 question. I reviewed his article and tried Every thing on there but seems to be doing the same thing. The furnace kicks on for about an hour then locks out and has to be manually reset threw...

How do I obtain a manual and wiring diagram for a Goodman CKT4218 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old Goodman ckt4218 and would like to obtain a manual and wiring diagram. How do I find one?

Manual or booklet for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to get a manual or booklet on the entire furnace layout of a Miller furnace with a Beckett AF-15 oil burner?

Furnace Manual Fan OK - Not Auto Though [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Plus (15yrs old) with an Auto and Manual Fan Switch on the T-stat. The Fan will work when turned to ON (at the T-Stat) but it will not come on when you turn the heat on with the Fan switch turned to Auto. I have replaced the Limit Switch. No difference Thanks!

View more questions Search