Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:10 AM
    The Rosance X18/X20 thread
    After the 55h+ failure, I'm going to try rosance and I'm going to order some Friday. If you use/used rosance come in and share. Thank you.
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 6, 2009, 09:14 AM
    Whoohoo!
    I haven't heard about this product in YEARS!
    Your purchasing it so I guess it's still around.

One of the first skin lightening products I heard of when I joined the lightening groups back in 2003.

Good luck.:)
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikkicute View Post
    Whoohoo!!
    I haven't heard about this product in YEARS!!
    Your purchasing it so I guess it's still around.

One of the first skin lightening products I heard of when I joined the lightening groups back in 2003.

Good luck.:)
    Lmao wow its been out for a while lol. Do u hear good things?

Oct 6, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    lmao wow its been out for a while lol. do u hear good things?
    Oh yeah, for long, long, time. I don't even remember the reviews because I was never interested in the product when the other members where talking about it.

Maybe if you do a search here or Google it you can see older reviews, I'm sure there a thread somewhere around here.

If the mod from that yahoobrighter skin group would have kept up with it you could have seen the reviews from way back then but the group is gone now.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 6, 2009, 01:07 PM

So weezing, the cristaline didn't work at all for you?
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2009, 07:03 AM
    I used it several years ago. I was a member of the old brighterskin forum. It works really well but after awhile (like most skin lightening creams) your skin may become immune to it and it will stop working.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Oct 7, 2009, 09:07 AM

That's so funny, was just talking about the old brighterskin group. I know Nikkicute had a similar username, but was yours the same? Do you remember ambers old forum as well and what about the whiterskin forum?

Gosh, so many old timers!!

Oct 7, 2009, 11:57 AM
    I remember seeing Nikicute around that time lol I think my name was brownbeauty or brownskinbeauty. It was so long ago. Those were the good ol days lol I remember a lady tried to scam me by selling me a bottle of Rosance for $65 I was so naïve and was about to give her the money until I discovered you can get it for $9.99 at guesso and a few other online sites

Oct 7, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Someone said that Rosance once had Hydroquinone in it. I know I bought it around 2002. So the current Rosance they are selling now may not work as good if they took the hydroquinone out of it. I was wondering why Rosance stopped working (if this is true that it had hydro in it to begin with) It worked incredibly well. Boy my face peeled like crazy and I was so light. Good ole days :)

Oct 7, 2009, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    That's so funny, was just talking about the old brighterskin group. I know Nikkicute had a similar username, but was yours the same? Do you remember ambers old forum as well and what about the whiterskin forum?

Gosh, so many old timers !!!
    I was a member of all three groups:
    Yahoobrighterskin
    Lighterskinproboards
    Whiterskin aimnoboards

Yep, the good old days.:D

It was so much fun because everything was so new and exciting.
    That was my first time talking about lightening my skin with others.
    I had no idea there were so many who wanted to do the same.

It was nice exchanging stories and back then there was so many new products yet to be found, everyday something new and who tried what, what worked, what didn't work. There was so much information going on.

When I joined the groups I discovered natural skin lightening, all I knew was products from the store, ads in magazines and in catalogs, that was it. Bought my computer, went online and a whole new skin lightening world opened up to me! Lol

I was on the yahoobrighterskin board EVERY DAY! Addicted I tell you! Hour after hour reading and chatting away meeting new people. Most were either black or Indian with a few Asians in the mix.

For the most part we got along, but every now and again a troll who had no business and had to know what the group was all about comes in and tells everyone they're wrong, we hate our own race blah, blah, blah. They didn't last long, one guy came in with fake before and after pictures, then later comes back and says his girlfriend did it on his computer as a joke.

Now that's how nikkicute first heard about Photoshop. Lol
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Lol... photoshop I use often since I was 18, I was actually kind of surprised to see it surface in the lightening forums and have seen some pretty awful photoshopped picts.. lol

But, when I started reading through the different forums was about 3 years ago out of curiosity to see if there was something that could actually lighten the skin. But, I did not join anywhere yet cause I had thought it was a waste of time to ask a question that may have already been asked and have 100 answers to already. So I just earched for the answers. That's how I learned about Bio Claire, Makari, Otentika, and Diana Stalder, to name a few.
    aruama Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:03 PM

It worked for me for a while and then it stopped and I tried bio clair but nothing... I've bn using d caviar for a week now but not really workn because I mixed it in my body lotion... going to try d crystaline...
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:33 PM
    I hope the chrystaline works for you, I'lkl be trying the chrystaline too. What shop are you getting yours from?
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 14, 2009, 09:00 PM
    Doesn't this stuff cost a grip of cash? I looked it up and it was over $200:confused:
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dessaml View Post
    Doesn't this stuff cost a grip of cash?? I looked it up and it was over $200:confused:
    What cost over $200?

Oct 14, 2009, 11:10 PM

I will be getting it from bargainside.com they have for $13.99... texasbeautysupplies.com has it for $23.99 so that's a whole lot of saving... I hope this will be it...
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 14, 2009, 11:12 PM

I could almost swear Rosance, 55+, Sure White, H18, etc are ALLLLL the same products with same jumbo bottle, browning lotion,. just different labelling!!

Oct 14, 2009, 11:18 PM
    I usually buy from guesso.com but dey don't have the crystaline... so I googled it and I'm going for the cheapest... lol

Oct 14, 2009, 11:20 PM
    U know what golden boy, you could be right, I'v tried all except 55h+... so I'm not even going to get the lotion I'm going str8 for the crystaline glycerine... lol
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 15, 2009, 01:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    What cost over $200?
    This Rosance (sp?) stuff... but I only saw it on one place and it was like 230!! Maybe that site was a total rip off and its cheaper? I isn't spending over 50.00 for one of this mess!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search