Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luke09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 02:55 PM
    York furnace troubleshooting
    My York gas furnace is not heating and the red light blinks intermittently 3 times. Fun is working.

Anyone knows what to do?
    Thanks
    quike31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 03:04 PM

Look on the back of the furnace door and the fault code should be listed on there some where let me know what that is and I can help
    osmark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2009, 01:53 PM

Sure would have been nice for the original poster to come back with a follow up.. see this kind of thing in forums all the time and it always makes finding the answer harder than it could be...

Anyway my York is doing the same thing, fan is working but only room temperature air comes out.

The 3 blinks appears to represent "pressure switch stuck open", we found the pressure switch and cycled it a few times but it didn't seem to make any difference.

There is no pilot light on this furnace so we followed some instructions and used a little steel wool on the flame sensor to ensure it was clean.

Natural Gas is flowing fine, we have several gas fireplaces in the home which are all working fine.

Any ideas?

Additional info: today was the first day we got snow, the furnace has been running and heating fine for the past few weeks. The temperature today is actually the warmest day we have had in the past month (+1 degrees Celsius).
    TWINPEAKS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 11:10 AM
    I sure wish someone would answer your question because that sounds exactly like my furnace's problem P2UR, natural gas. Good luck-TWINPEAKS
    sandylou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 08:41 PM
    My York Furnace ignites the burners from right to left, right when the blower comes on it blows out the far left, middle and right burner.. the process keeps going on doing this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concord 90% Efficiency Furnace Troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

The furnaces vent blower comes on then no ignition of gas ,so it turns back off.? Does anyone know the Led Trouble shooting codes for this counterflow furnace? Model #45738-001.

Furnace troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

How do I locate my furnace relay switch?

York Stellar Furnace Heating up Furnace Room to 110 Degress? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Furnace in my newly purchased house. Furnace is 15 years old. Furnace is releasing hot air from front grills and heats up furnace room to 110 Degrees. I had a Bryant Furnace in another house and this never happened. All plenams and ducts are taped and sealed so the heat is...

Electric Furnace troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric furnace that continues to blow fuses. What can I do?

View more questions Search