Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dowey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Noma Thermostat
    Just moved into a house that has a Noma Programmable Thermostat
    Have no instructions how to use it . It is programmed now but have to change it to my lifestyle.

If you could possible help me or where to get the instruction it would be great.

Thank You
    ejo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2006, 10:47 AM
    If you go to this website, they post manuals for various thermostats:

http://www.upm-marketing.com/product...%21%28%20WA%0A
    METT Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 06:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dowey
    Just moved into a house that has a Noma Programmable Thermostat
    have no instructions how to use it . It is programmed now but have to change it to my lifestyle.

If you could possible help me or where to get the instruction it would be great.

Thank You
    You may also call them at 1-888-goto-upm to request a copy
    estone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Comment on ejo's post
    Site contained exact manuals required.
    parent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Comment on ejo's post
    Thanks it was a great help
    susanday1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 07:20 AM
    I have a noma progamable thermostat but have no idea how to program it, is there and printable instructions that can get for future and present use.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Get your model number and visit this site.

http://www.upm-marketing.com/products/productList.cfm?CFID=9403867&CFTOKEN=49319247&pt=% 21%28%20WA%0A
    carolannjanzen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 10:21 AM
    OK, this web site is out of date and I need the information from the manual. Can anyone help me?
    Tweetie_p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 04:15 PM
    I found some videos for my Noma programmable thermostat at http://www.upm-marketing.com/entry/tutorial_index.html
    Also contact information is: 1.888.468.6876 or [email protected]
    luckyrichplayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2013, 03:05 PM
    I have a 120 volt service which also feeds a baseboard heater. That was a 1500 watt/240 volt heater which I replaced with the proper 120 Volt 1250 watt heater. Now however the <Noma programeable thermostat causes the new heater to hum. I know this because I replaced it with an old analogue thermostat which works just fine , no hum. Is there anything I can do with the programeabel thermostat that would get rid of the hum? Noma model 52-2544-0 - 120/240 AC, 60hz. As you can see the thermostat is designed to run on either 120 or 240 volts service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma THM303M thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Noma THM303M 5+1+1 programmable thermostat. It has 4 settings for weekdays, 4 for Saturdays and 4 for Sundays. On Saturdays and Sundays I want only 2 settings--raise the heat in the morning and lower it at night. How do I get it to ignore the other two settings. Right now I've set 2 of...

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a NOMA Programmable 7-Day Thermostat, but today it seems to have gone strange. I had it on the Cool and heat started coming out of the vents. I thought the air conditioning was broken, so I turned the thermostat off, but a little while later the vent came on with hot air again? How...

Noma thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

I think this may be a typical problem with converting to a Noma programmable thermostat. I currently have a Sears model , 4 wire and a black wire (jumper?) going from RC to 4. There is also a disabled black wire coming from the wall but not connected to anything. Do I eliminate the black...

Programmable noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a York thermostat to a Noma programmable. I have rewired transferring w to w, rc to rc, g to g, y to y . There is a wire jumper on the York that goes from rc to 4. There is no corresponding 4 on the Noma. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where the wire jumper should go if I...

Noma Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed two Noma non-programmable thermostats in my bedroom. On controls the heat and the other controls the AC. My question is, why are the displayed temperatures different on each thermostat? They are literally 2 inches apart and the indicated temp on one is 1.2 degrees higher than on...

View more questions Search