Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MG8893 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 08:30 PM
    Why do I always have to go to the bathroom?
    I am a 16 year old male. My main problem is that I have to go to the bathroom every minute of my life. This has been going on for a year now and I'm about to go crazy. I have been to 2 doctors and a urologist and they can't find out what's wrong with me. I have been tested for UTI's, STD's, Diabetes, etc, and I don't have them. Here are my symptoms; Frequent urgency to urinate, pain during and after urination, dribbling and a slight difficulty to get a stream going, and burning during urination. If I go to the bathroom I feel fine but 5 minutes later I am about to pee my pants. Usually when I am sitting down and rested I feel fine but when I am moving around, my bladder feels worse and I have a higher urgency. When I am really in pain at home I feel it along the urinary tract in my penis and by my bladder. At the tip near the opening of my penis it is red and the tract is really irritated. One thing I don't get is that I eat really healthy, I am in pretty good shape, and I only drink water... and my urine is still dark yellow and burns like crazy. I would go see my doctor again but my family doesn't have medical insurance and both of my parents are laid off their jobs so I was hoping maybe you guys can figure out what's wrong with me.
    Also: Could this be caused by stress at home? Could all of this be in my head?
    If you have any questions just ask... Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2009, 08:40 PM

Dark urine is the sign of kidney problems. Have you been checked out for kidney problems?

Oct 11, 2009, 08:56 PM
    I don't think so... my mom doesn't think my urine is that dark but I think it is, especially since I only drink water...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2009, 09:00 PM

If you have been checked out this much then you need to find another doctor.
    Your parents need to get on busy here and start finding out what is going on.
    Tell your parents you can't go to school anymore because you are peeing your pants.. and see how fast they solve your issue.

Oct 11, 2009, 09:13 PM

I always tell them that and I promised them perfect grades just so they can get me fixed but all they do is let it go through one ear and out the other. I talk to my mom about it like every day and she's like "what do you want me to pull $1000 out of my ?" I feel like my family doesn't care about me right now and we are all falling apart. I am always depressed I can't live my life and I always wait for them to get a job or something but they tell me "just wait i think i have something lined up..." or something
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 25, 2009, 07:25 PM

First if money is issues, have your parents checked out the state for help with insurance for you ( sorry to call you a child) but most states have some form of help for medical programs for children of people who have no money

Next if you are healthy and drinking only water your urine should be clear ( completely) and have no ordor at all.
    tonysgrlaz Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 07:29 AM

I was rading your story and I feel very bad for you. I know what you mean by the no money thing. My boyfriend does not have health insurance either and he had a medical problem he had to live for two years before he saved enough money to have it fixed. Life isn't always fair. Anyway, your problem, sort of sounds like something I was diagnosed with about 2 years ago. But, not all the symptoms are the same, some are but some aren't. Look into interstitial cystitis. May be worth a look. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom plumbing with basement bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

Could you please tell me what cause my upstairs bathroom to back up into my basement bathroom?

Another Bathroom is needed... The boys are fighting to use the bathroom [ 7 Answers ]

First, thank you for having this kind of forum. Now also let me say that I'm not well versed in the plumbing lingo so hopefully you will be patient with my questions. I live in a 3 levels home (Basement, Main, Upstairs) with the existing bathroom is on the main floor. I'm planing to add...

Bathroom [ 4 Answers ]

OK... In my upstairs bathroom, I am having two problems.. one is that after a bath or shower the drain makes a continuous girgle sound.. it sounds like the water is running in the drain.. Also I have low pressure when I turn the water on.. Any suggestions on these two.. Val

View more questions Search