Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Discontinued furniture
    Where can I buy furniture pieces from discontinued lines? I have 4 chairs to a dining set and would like 2 more. I do not know the name of this line but it is from the company Universal Furniture.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 19, 2008, 05:30 AM
    The following search would be one place that you could start in trying to find additional ones.

Universal Furniture - Google Search
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2008, 06:42 AM
    I've already tried that
    Maryanngrimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Having the same problem. I have a Universal Furniture Dining Room (Kingsbury) and have been searching for additional chairs with no luck. I contacted Universal, and they rudely told me that it was discontinued and no stock was available for sale. This was not long after I actually purchased the set, so I am upset that I was sold a set and not told that it was being discontinued and I would not be able to purchase additional pieces. Don't think I would buy that brand again. Also had problems with the hutch doors not lining up, missing hardware, etc.
    sheshore Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Do a search on Ebay, then "save" your search and they will notify you by email anytime anyone posts the item for sale.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Old thread.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Substitute for a discontinued connecting rod. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a B&S engine (model 407777; type 0121 e5; code 001024yh) that I am trying to locate connecting rods for. Briggs part number 499583 appears to have been discontinued. Will Briggs part number 699699 work as a replacement?

Discontinued Thermostat Replacements [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Carreier commercial roof top unit and need to replace the VVT Monitor Thermostat. The existing thermostate is a discontinued Carrier Model MST16ES with a 16 zone capablity. Does anyone know where I can obtain this model or if there is a model that can be cross referenced for replacement?

Wage attachment discontinued [ 1 Answers ]

Can you legally have two wage attachments at the same time for two Student loans in default in NJ?

Discontinued birth control pill [ 1 Answers ]

I was on yaz birth control pill for about a month... missed some pills here and there and then stopped taking them like 1-2 days before the sugar pills. The package says that you ovulate within 10 days after you stop taking the pills. I had my period but could I have still ovulated within the 10...

Discontinued,rims [ 2 Answers ]

I,have,had,a,car,wreck,and,one,of,my,rims,I,think,has,been,discontinued.I,was,wondering,if,there,is,a,website,that,offers,discontinued,rims?

View more questions Search