Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lak khela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 06:10 AM
    How do I lower my liver enzyme and cholesterol levels?
    Hi

I am 17 years old and I had a blood test about a month ago and I was told that my cholesterol was very high and my liver enzymes were also very high. I drink quite heavily on the weekends, but as of today I have stopped drinking until I have to have another blood test. :( Is there anything in particular I can do to lower these levels?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 06:12 AM

Since you would have had to be at the doctor to get these tests, what advice did the doctor give you.

Also you change your life style, not just stop TILL, but stop, what sort of diet and foods do you eat
    lak khela Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 06:21 AM
    HI

Since I was told I had high cholesterol my diet has been immaculate, I also exercise up to 4 times a week. But I'm just really stressed out about it, I never imagined I would have to worry about such problems at my age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What enzyme produced by liver does alcohol ua test for? [ 3 Answers ]

What enzyme does alcohol ua test for and can you take something to couter act it?

Cholesterol high levels? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a 22yr old female quite active and I'm 5'4 and about 10 and half stone so I'm a little overweight for my height,I've recently been suffering from health issues so decided to look into my health and do some home testing kits,I checked for diabetes and it came up negative I also check my...

Recipes to lower high cholesterol [ 1 Answers ]

My family has a history of high cholesterol and it's happening to me. I walk a lot, I avoid fatty foods and I take a bottle of Danacol daily. My problem is I'm starting to hate boiled or steamed vegies. I can't even stand the smell anymore. Where can I find some good low fat recipes . Thanks

View more questions Search