Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crisluvsu731 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Jul 20, 2009, 02:58 PM
    Bubble under my nose piercing
    I have a bubble under my nose piercing, I got the piercing about 2 months ago and have had the bump for a couple of weeks. Did I do something wrong and I need to take it out? Or is there something I can do to get rid of it? Help!!
    smd8908 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2009, 05:05 PM
    http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/ceerock/2006/06/07/proper-nose-piercing-care/
    Tinkerbell2004 Posts: 49, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2009, 03:09 AM

I had the same problem with my nose piercing && it was a "blood bubble", it pretty much covered my entire nose ring. The way I got rid of mine was simply by popping it every so often && using lots of antibacterial soap as well as H2Ocean spray.

My piercing is now perfectly fine, you can't even tell there ever was a bubble.

Good luck!
    terilynnox Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2011, 03:25 PM
    That's been happening to me, but every few weeks ill take my nose ring out and pop it. It goes away for a few weeks but then comes back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just recently had my cartilage pierced and I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced in the next few months. Just wanted to know if anyone has any advice about it, and what the safest way to go about it is. Thanks. X

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose Piercing [ 5 Answers ]

Okay I just got my nose pierced today and I was just wondering if anybody has any tips about it... I got it on my left side.. thanks~

Nose Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

ANy tips on nose piercing

Nose piercing? [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced abot a month ago And I have a little buump at the side of the piercing. Im not sure what it is But is there anything I can do to get rid of it. Currently I'm wearing the studs that have the ball at the end and the ball slips out a little and my whole keeps closing in...

View more questions Search